SportsWrath

See? Yanks can put hits together!

Ditto

Great win last night! AJ didn't have it, but gave us innings. Then the bats came alive. And Mo in the 9th looked like his old self. Just wait till Teix starts hitting.

Swisher? What can I say? The guy's making a believer out of me. Who knew? But then I hated the guy when he was out on the coast.

Who needs Aroid?

Great win last night! AJ didn't have it, but gave us innings. Then the bats came alive. And Mo in the 9th looked like his old self. Just wait till Teix starts hitting.

Swisher? What can I say? The guy's making a believer out of me. Who knew? But then I hated the guy when he was out on the coast.

Who needs Aroid?

You're not still saying that, are you? This team will not make the playoffs without arod or without arod being 100%.

As far as the great win last night and the Tigers wins, I feel good about this team again. Only I know too well they will go through this streak of having their heads in their asses again. That's seems to be a given, year in and year out.

You're not still saying that, are you? This team will not make the playoffs without arod or without arod being 100%.

It was a flluke that we didn't take 2 of 3 at least from the Sox, and if he have gone with Pena at 3rd instead of Berroa, we'd have swept. If we did, it would be us in 1st.

Donnie, do yourself a favor and stay home. It's supposed to rain.

It was a flluke that we didn't take 2 of 3 at least from the Sox, and if he have gone with Pena at 3rd instead of Berroa, we'd have swept. If we did, it would be us in 1st.

Donnie, do yourself a favor and stay home. It's supposed to rain.

Who the fuck is Donnie? :)

Seriously, I dont think this team is anywhere near the team it can be with Arod in the lineup. That means Tex gets pitches, who is struggling now. I cant see CC being like this all year either. We are in good shape providing we dont lose anyone else to injury, and providing Ransom never comes back.

Who the fuck is Donnie? :)

Seriously, I dont think this team is anywhere near the team it can be with Arod in the lineup. That means Tex gets pitches, who is struggling now. I cant see CC being like this all year either. We are in good shape providing we dont lose anyone else to injury, and providing Ransom never comes back.

Donnie is the admiral.

Yeah, he'd help Teix get better pitchers, though I'd bat Aroid 3rd and then Teix. But what else is he good for? He not only sucks in the clutch, he is the most unclutch hitter I ever saw. He's also a joke on pop ups, and his range doesn't compare to Ransom or Pena. How he won GGs at SS, I'll never know. Maybe with his bat.