SportsWrath

Nick Greisen

flyinryan

I think the Patriots get him since he wants to start at MLB and technically he would be starting next to Bruschi since now Vrabel has moved back to OLB in the 3-4. He fits in their scheme of having strong, physical ILB's to take on blocks. I don't think he will come back to the Giants even though that isn't out of the question.

I think the Patriots get him since he wants to start at MLB and technically he would be starting next to Bruschi since now Vrabel has moved back to OLB in the 3-4. He fits in their scheme of having strong, physical ILB's to take on blocks. I don't think he will come back to the Giants even though that isn't out of the question.

I don't think are really interested in bringing him back.

Guest Lockhart

He does fit that Patriot mold perfectly and you know Belichek would make him great. I would llove to see the Giants re-sign him, but I have no idea how much he is asking for. Griesen would be a much better LB to sign than Arrington - Arrington will make Barrett Green look like the "iron horse".

He does fit that Patriot mold perfectly and you know Belichek would make him great. I would llove to see the Giants re-sign him, but I have no idea how much he is asking for. Griesen would be a much better LB to sign than Arrington - Arrington will make Barrett Green look like the "iron horse".

Wow I never thought reading something could make me sick.....I mean, You know when your about to vomit and your mouth starts to water then you get that stomach cramp...That’s what happened, mouth watered and Just a little bit throw up in my mouth...Now my throat burns :puke: