SportsWrath

John Clayton "thinks" Edwards can be had for a 1st and 3rd

Mr. P

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...&id=4045394

i would make the move

something tells me browns still want a WR in return

in which case id offer a 2nd,4th and hixon

1st and 3rd id be cool with though.

we could use both 2nd rounders and move back into the 1st or just stay put with them.

im a laurinaitis fan so id wanna move back up and grab laurinaitis and start him at strongside until we replace pierce with him

No way. Hixon is a beast kr. We keep him.

...were you watching the same second half NYG offense with WRs unable to get open and dropping balls left and right? I must have seen Hixon drop 3 sure fire touchdowns or at least long gainers with balls placed right over his shoulder.

...were you watching the same second half NYG offense with WRs unable to get open and dropping balls left and right? I must have seen Hixon drop 3 sure fire touchdowns or at least long gainers with balls placed right over his shoulder.

He was talking about him as a kick returner.

As a wr he needs work, but as a kr he is polished.

He's not a number one, so what. Hopefully we won't need him to be.

no way would I give up a first rd for Edwards. No way.

The guy has basically had 1 stand out season in his 4 NFL years. No reason that a big contract would improve this guy.

Edwards is the same sort of player Plaxico was...erratic, but unstoppable when on his game and constantly demanding a lot of attention from the D. If Edwards can run block like Plax, I'm sold...1st and 3rd for Edwards and maybe a later pick in return.

Edwards is the same sort of player Plaxico was...erratic, but unstoppable when on his game and constantly demanding a lot of attention from the D. If Edwards can run block like Plax, I'm sold...1st and 3rd for Edwards and maybe a later pick in return.

I would do it and apparently they are interested in Steve Smith who i would give up before Hixon, Smith has dropped a few himself and i don't see everybody going nuts over it. I have us taken Cushing in the 1st round, so maybe we could take the two 2nd rounders and move back up to get Cushing. Edwards,Hixon and Manningham would be fine with me especially since our D is gonna allow about 7 points a game :)