SportsWrath

Happy Birthday Justin Tuck!

BIGBLUE01

why didn't you email me about these type of things??? i want something sign for my future kids.... unlike others who sell them off ebay...

Oh man, don't get me started. Ask Socal what happens when you're at a place where your sports heroes are, and you're getting autographs, and you have to fight off these autograph hounds that are only wanting to slang them on eBay. :brooding: Pushing kids outta the way!! Fuck that, that happened recently at the Giants vs, Cards game where Socal and blunatic came down, Nov 08'. I was gonna beat this lady to a pulp if she didnt get out of the way of my son. He was en route to Mr. Tuck, as a matter of fact, and she cut him off to get an autograph. That bitch almost had her teeth in the back of her throat.

why didn't you email me about these type of things??? i want something sign for my future kids.... unlike others who sell them off ebay...

It kind of sucked besides getting his autograph, it was at the KofC in some dinky town so all in all there weren't really die hard fans there so it was more like a private deal and apparently you had to be a business owner to be at the actually dinner and here the guy speak, But i got to shake Justin Tucks hand and get a goofy picture so it was worth it.