SportsWrath

Lawrence Taylor Up Next on Dancing with the Stars!

Guest StrahansGap

Frankly, LT makes me cringe nowadays. I'd be happier if he would just retire and stay out of the limelight, because when he's in it, he's kind of an embarrassment. When you compare him to how dignified guys like Banks and Carson are after their playing days, he's kind of a joke. Going on this show is embarassing.

Frankly, LT makes me cringe nowadays. I'd be happier if he would just retire and stay out of the limelight, because when he's in it, he's kind of an embarrassment. When you compare him to how dignified guys like Banks and Carson are after their playing days, he's kind of a joke. Going on this show is embarassing.

Dont you ever talk anout the greatest football player (and now greatest dancer) that ever played the game. You should wash your mouth out with soap after speaking that blasphemy. You're about to lose your title of "King of Sportswrath" if you keep it up, you hear me mister?

Dont you ever talk anout the greatest football player (and now greatest dancer) that ever played the game. You should wash your mouth out with soap after speaking that blasphemy. You're about to lose your title of "King of Sportswrath" if you keep it up, you hear me mister?

You mean I should wash my fingers with soap after typing that blasphemy, correct?

I'M THE FUCKING KING OF SPORTSWRATH AND YOU'LL NOT TAKE THAT VERY IMPORTANT AND VALID TITLE AWAY FROM ME, YOU HEAR???

You mean I should wash my fingers with soap after typing that blasphemy, correct?

I'M THE FUCKING KING OF SPORTSWRATH AND YOU'LL NOT TAKE THAT VERY IMPORTANT AND VALID TITLE AWAY FROM ME, YOU HEAR???

Good point about the finger tips. :P Ok, Ok, youre still the King, we'll let this one slide. I really do have to get that Gints vs, Cards video on here where I proclaim you King of SW. I know it's long overdue, but it's still a hoot!

Good point about the finger tips. :P Ok, Ok, youre still the King, we'll let this one slide. I really do have to get that Gints vs, Cards video on here where I proclaim you King of SW. I know it's long overdue, but it's still a hoot!

Yes, since you crapped all over the banner, the video will redeem you.