SportsWrath

Super Bowl 42 on NFL Network

I found on NFL Shop.com the America's Game DVD's for Super Bowl 25 and the team one.

The America's game DVD's cover the superbowl's with commentary from the players and coaches on their season. The Giants one was done entirely by Manning, Strahan and Coughlin. They had it in segments in the multimedia section of giants.com - its excellent. I want to buy the DVD and watch it all at once though.

The America's game DVD's cover the superbowl's with commentary from the players and coaches on their season. The Giants one was done entirely by Manning, Strahan and Coughlin. They had it in segments in the multimedia section of giants.com - its excellent. I want to buy the DVD and watch it all at once though.

I want that too. :drool:

I want that too. :drool:

Go check it out after the replay of the 4th quarter. Its 6 segments - about 50 minutes long. It mostly covers the playoff games but goes through various high and low points of the season. The commentary by the three is awesome. You can tell how much the superbowl meant to Strahan. Its a must see.

Losing Osi really hurt this year, especially late.

It did. But the D still played pretty freaking good most of the year. I think alot of people even forgot about Osi. For the first 8-9 games we had the number 1 D in the league. It hurt late. But I still think Plax is the man who cost us a ring. Our D couldn't have played too much better than they did for 3 quarters against the Eagles. By the half I think the Eagles were averaging like a yard per play and they were still winning. Terrible offensive showing for us.

Should but not.

Sure I hate we are not playing but I am the only one here who has moved on?

I wouldn't say I've moved on - But I am taking it way better than normal. If we didn't win the superbowl the year before and we started off 11-1 damn right I would be losing sleep for weeks over us blowing it yet again. But that superbowl win gave me some peace of mind atleast for the next few years I think. The painful "laying egg" moments don't seem as rough after poping in some of those 2007 DVD's

I wouldn't say I've moved on - But I am taking it way better than normal. If we didn't win the superbowl the year before and we started off 11-1 damn right I would be losing sleep for weeks over us blowing it yet again. But that superbowl win gave me some peace of mind atleast for the next few years I think. The painful "laying egg" moments don't seem as rough after poping in some of those 2007 DVD's

Aint that the truth.

I really think Reese should look to draft speed this year, on BOTH offense and defense. They have NOBODY that can outrun a defender on offense.

Insane... Especially the avoided tackles... Also take note of the Smith 3rd and 10 play... it never gets any attention it was a sick play

I was just going to say something about that play. Giants don't win the game.

Oh and "Inside the 15.......39 seconds left...Manning....lobs it....BURRESS ALONE....TOUCHDOWN NEW YORK."