SportsWrath

The First Game Of The Season vs Washington Will....

Plax 4 Prez

I'm not leaving school early it turns out so I have to listen to opening day in the bathroom pretending I have diarhea :TD:

I just got a 32' inch plasma screen Sony.... this will be the first time I get to watch a sporting event in HD...

My sister got a vacation to Florida for a week, so my parents and I cut a deal to where I can take 2 days off from school, no strings attached. Don't have to be sick, can do what I want. The only deal was that I cannot stay home sick the rest of the year. I used one last Friday, but today I was really sick and had to stay home, blowing any chance I had of staying home for a Mets game. Opening Day was out of the question anyway; I have midterms that day :furious:

Edited by Exit 117

My sister got a vacation to Florida for a week, so my parents and I cut a deal to where I can take 2 days off from school, no strings attached. Don't have to be sick, can do what I want. The only deal was that I cannot stay home sick the rest of the year. I used one last Friday, but today I was really sick and had to stay home, blowing any chance I had of staying home for a Mets game. Opening Day was out of the question anyway; I have midterms that day :furious:

:cwy: will you record it atleast??

Don't think I can set my VCR to auto record :TD:

My midterm ends at 1:25, but we have to stay for 4th period anyway. My teacher already told me no to the radio, so I'm going to "go to the bathrom" to catch maybe a half an inning, come back, and then "go to the nurse" for a bit and listen for maybe a full inning, then I'll have the bus ride.

My midterm ends at 1:25, but we have to stay for 4th period anyway. My teacher already told me no to the radio, so I'm going to "go to the bathrom" to catch maybe a half an inning, come back, and then "go to the nurse" for a bit and listen for maybe a full inning, then I'll have the bus ride.

I already have my excuse. It's going to be "chronic stomach pains" and "excessive diarhea" specifically starting at 1:10 EST. I've got my headphones and radio ready to go.

I really wanted to actually watch the game though.

What a horrible day for mid-terms :furious:

What a horrible day for mid-terms :furious:

Yeah, how dare they set them up on opening day? :P

Nothing doing for me, seriously considering the playing sick role seeing that I haven't been absent in over 3 months.

Yeah, how dare they set them up on opening day? :P

Nothing doing for me, seriously considering the playing sick role seeing that I haven't been absent in over 3 months.

Are your parents Met fans??

My Dad was a Mets fan but could care less about baseball now. Was a diehard when he was a kid, now he's sick of the game.

My Mom just doesn't care.

lol.. I was going to say to ask your dad if you stayed home for just that one day

lol.. I was going to say to ask your dad if you stayed home for just that one day

He's at work until 6:10 so it really doesn't matter with him.

Maybe my Mets fan friend can take me home early and we could watch the game together or something like that. I wanna watch this game :furious:

He's at work until 6:10 so it really doesn't matter with him.

Maybe my Mets fan friend can take me home early and we could watch the game together or something like that. I wanna watch this game :furious:

lol... your slick, I think you'll find a way around it :TU: