SportsWrath

"You know... the Eagles this year are just like last year's Giants..."

Sephiroth

You know, EVERY fucking team that didn't win their division this year is "just like last year's New York Giants."

So far, I've heard that Dallas is just like the Giants (?!?!?!). Philly is last year's Giants. Let's not forget that the Chargers are also last year's Giants, and Tampa Bay is last year's Giants as well.

You know who looks the most to me like "last year's Giants?" THIS fucking year's Giants. Seriously, what the fuck?

You know, EVERY fucking team that didn't win their division this year is "just like last year's New York Giants."

So far, I've heard that Dallas is just like the Giants (?!?!?!). Philly is last year's Giants. Let's not forget that the Chargers are also last year's Giants, and Tampa Bay is last year's Giants as well.

You know who looks the most to me like "last year's Giants?" THIS fucking year's Giants. Seriously, what the fuck?

You forgot the Cardinals.

I love the media who likes to compare teams to what the Giants did all the time. In recent memory there really are only two teams that has come out of no where to win it all and that is the Giants and Steelers, who can very well meet in the Super Bowl this year. The Eagles do not impress me at all. They did not play well last week, especially the offense. Well maybe besides Westbrook but if they contain him, I would love to see the Giants put the ball in McNabb's hands.

I love the media who likes to compare teams to what the Giants did all the time. In recent memory there really are only two teams that has come out of no where to win it all and that is the Giants and Steelers, who can very well meet in the Super Bowl this year. The Eagles do not impress me at all. They did not play well last week, especially the offense. Well maybe besides Westbrook but if they contain him, I would love to see the Giants put the ball in McNabb's hands.

Thats been my prediction for this years SB since week 8.