SportsWrath

Jacobs question....

BurnThePhilFans

Does anyone know what Jacobs numbers were against Philly in that second game before he left after the first quarter? I'm hoping having him back for a full game will give us a run game again (Because we damn sure didn't have one the 2nd game against Philly)

10 carries 52 yards

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play...oBr00_games.htm

witha healthy Jacobs, Giants will control the clock....look for play action to be big against Philly....we just need Hixon to HOLD ONTO THE DAM BALL!

Yeah if the line gives Eli time to throw Hixon should have a good game. He beat the coverage at least 3 times deep last game.

Yeah if the line gives Eli time to throw Hixon should have a good game. He beat the coverage at least 3 times deep last game.

exactly...the eagles won that game because Hixon (and other receivers) dropped too many passes. I doubt that happens again.

exactly...the eagles won that game because Hixon (and other receivers) dropped too many passes. I doubt that happens again.

I don't get it when people say that game wasn't as close as the score made it seem. That game was a sludgefest, and except for a couple of big plays by Westbrook, Philly wasn't really impressive either, and THEY were the desperate team.