SportsWrath

Kick Coverage

mickeef2

This has got to improve. I have a bad feeling that it will end up costing us big if we don't get it fixed.

Hurts to lose a game like that, with a team taking advantage of us removing our starters. But TC did the right thing, and I don't think it'll effect this team at all. Carr looked good should something happen to Eli, god forbid.

Yeah I think the main problem is that Carney cannot get it deep. With the way the officiating was going and the Giants pulling their starters it is a lot asking them to win out. But if this is the best the Vikes can do ....they do not scare me at all.

Yeah I think the main problem is that Carney cannot get it deep. With the way the officiating was going and the Giants pulling their starters it is a lot asking them to win out. But if this is the best the Vikes can do ....they do not scare me at all.

Yeah, I think we've gotta start trying to kick those rainbows to the 15-20 yard line like we started doing in the 2nd half. I'd settle for giving it to the other team at the 30 at this point, as long as it's not the 40.

Yeah, I think we've gotta start trying to kick those rainbows to the 15-20 yard line like we started doing in the 2nd half. I'd settle for giving it to the other team at the 30 at this point, as long as it's not the 40.

he's been doing that all year- kicking to the 20 outside the numbers and as you said, it's effective.- i don't know why he stopped- i guess they figured he had enough leg in the dome.

Not get it deep is the nice way to put it. I'd be thrilled if the guy could kick it in the area of the 10 yard line once in a while.

This is why I wonder why Lawrence Tynes doesn't handle kickoffs.

But yah, the switch from him trying to kick it deep to him lofting it to Jim Kleinsasser helped a little bit...but still, that's sacrificing the ball to the 35 every time. Good teams will at least take the opportunity to move the ball 35 more yards and boot field goals on us all day.