SportsWrath

This one you can blame on Gilbride

RandolphScott

im glad we got this game over with ......it was awful and Gilbride was terrible ...but it doesnt really matter.

When we get Brandon back we will be a better team .....the run will be established more effectively ...the O line cannot be that bad again this season.....and we will therefore open up the passing game a bit more and regain our balance.

We got a kick up the arse .... we will learn from it ......if we can just get a 1st round bye and some rest and refocus we still have a great chance of glory this year ( nobody in the NFC scares me )

just to appease the dog's curiosity, if you are not concerned with any nfc team, is there a team that concerns you? just for the record, regardless of what happens this week, the panthers are a scary team for anyone...the vikings have hit their stride and tend to give the giant's fits when they are not a playoff team, let alone when they are playing well...the cowboys and eagles, should they get in, become very dangerous wildcard teams, and the bucs have experience/good defense/solid run game all of which equate to being a threat in the playoffs...

the giants are a good team, but to not be concerned about any of these teams is a bit naive...even the falcons and cardinals have the potential to knock off any other team in it...this is too wide-open a league to not fear any playoff team...

just to appease the dog's curiosity, if you are not concerned with any nfc team, is there a team that concerns you? just for the record, regardless of what happens this week, the panthers are a scary team for anyone...the vikings have hit their stride and tend to give the giant's fits when they are not a playoff team, let alone when they are playing well...the cowboys and eagles, should they get in, become very dangerous wildcard teams, and the bucs have experience/good defense/solid run game all of which equate to being a threat in the playoffs...

the giants are a good team, but to not be concerned about any of these teams is a bit naive...even the falcons and cardinals have the potential to knock off any other team in it...this is too wide-open a league to not fear any playoff team...

The 6er is concerned about every team. Any team can put it together on any given Sunday.

I'd say I'm least concerned about Arizona, though.

The 6er is concerned about every team. Any team can put it together on any given Sunday.

I'd say I'm least concerned about Arizona, though.

arizona's style of play will hurt them in the end...although the dog thinks they are the type of team that could pull an upset off or get out of the first round, they don't run the ball well, and the defense is suspect - the two things necessary to make a serious run...

arizona's style of play will hurt them in the end...although the dog thinks they are the type of team that could pull an upset off or get out of the first round, they don't run the ball well, and the defense is suspect - the two things necessary to make a serious run...

I just hope your wish doesn't come true and the Giants DO beat the panthers this week... because if Minnesota wins next week and we lose that last game is for the 2 seed. That would be a huge collapse missing the bye.

I just hope your wish doesn't come true and the Giants DO beat the panthers this week... because if Minnesota wins next week and we lose that last game is for the 2 seed. That would be a huge collapse missing the bye.

and based on the giants recent history with the vikings, the dog is not crazy about those odds...but the dog is of the belief that the panther game goes beyond seeding - 3 losses in a row in rather dubious style will start to effect the psyche, and it is the type of thing that can bring a good team down to very average status (the dog would say it would be the exact reverse of what took place last year as far as momentum)...a win this week takes care of a lot of things, so even though they are in already, the dog would argue this is as close to a must win game without it being a must win game that you can get to...

This is why the 6er is least concerned with them. If they were to play the Giants, it would be in Jersey in January, which will not be advantage Cardinals and their passing attack. I also don't truly think they belong, and are just a good team in a bad division.

This is why the 6er is least concerned with them. If they were to play the Giants, it would be in Jersey in January, which will not be advantage Cardinals and their passing attack. I also don't truly think they belong, and are just a good team in a bad division.

the dog agrees for the most part. the cardinals are not a great team, but the dog does think they are dangerous (they do have the weapons, and if they are clicking on offense, they can top any team in a shootout)...that being said, at best the dog thinks they can escape the first round...most likely whatever team ends up in arizona round 1 will come away with the win, but again, they are dangerous enough to win a playoff game. after that, they shouldn't compete with anyone that is left...

Stuck with the long developing pass plays for too long and that hurt the passing game.

Didn't go to the no huddle fast enough either.

THIS is the game you blame Gilbride, when your defense seems like it's on the field for

more than a half hour, runs like that by Choice are bound to happen. I'm sorry, but when you

give up 20 points, that's not a lot.

Oh and all Hixon really is a really good role player, and a starter against shitty teams.

Agreed, but this game is hardly any different than the Eagle game. Same ineffective offense, and the defense only gave up 20. Eagles actually put up more pts than the girls do.