SportsWrath

Dynasties in the age of Salary Cap

Nas

I wouldn't get into the whole dynasty thing either. If I'm correct in 2010, if a new collective bargaining agreement is not signed, then there's no salary cap. And rumor has it that Snyder and Jones are salivating at the possibility. Now Synder will more than likely fail miserably, but Jones is a different story.

At first it sounds ridiculous but the more you think about it, the more it sets in and is at least debatable. Think about it.. Brady was a relative unknown and Bledsoe was the talk of the town... He was let go... and Brady fit into that system just fine.. not Cassel has gotten used to the team is outperforming Brady in comparison... Sure Brady's had 3 rings... but this is what have you done for me lately league (taken from ESPN today)

Bledsoe was never embraced in N.E. the way Brady did. Although a decent QB he was pretty much qb'ing a team that did nothingfrom 1996-2001. Brady has won 3 Super Bowls, set league records and is revered by his teammates. Altough anything can happen I for one just cannot see it. Not to mention, Cassel has nowhere near the arm Brady does.

Debatable.

He is definitely in the top 3. I still can't say Peyton is better or worse than Brady. Brees is achieving that status as well.

What about our own Manning? I know the numbers don't match, but the guy is pure clutch when you need it. His name definitely deserves to be in on that discussion.