SportsWrath

"C Web!! C Web!!!....LSU BABY!!!!"

so-cal dub

I thought this deserved it's own thread.

On Saturday night at the hotel, the jail bird BB01, was screaming at the top of his lungs when M.Johnson walked out. He was screaming "Webster! C Web! C Web! You the man C Web! LSU Baby!!!!" Johnson was laughing his ass off, and everyone was like that aint Webster dumbass, that's Johnson...

BB01's face was priceless after he figured out he just made a complete ass of himself in front of all the fans and M.Johnson.

BB01, you da man! :LMAO:

Great story about Blu... I was in a similar situation when I went into Philly for the playoff game a few years back. I was one of maybe 5 people I saw all day wearing a Giants jersey. I held my own on those animals and when a guy my dads age tried to start with me they cuffed us both. Luckily I got out of it because a vendor vouched that he saw the guy chuck a beer at me. I had security guards follow me everytime I had to get a drink or go to the bathroom for the rest of the game.

I thought this deserved it's own thread.

On Saturday night at the hotel, the jail bird BB01, was screaming at the top of his lungs when M.Johnson walked out. He was screaming "Webster! C Web! C Web! You the man C Web! LSU Baby!!!!" Johnson was laughing his ass off, and everyone was like that aint Webster dumbass, that's Johnson...

BB01's face was priceless after he figured out he just made a complete ass of himself in front of all the fans and M.Johnson.

BB01, you da man! :LMAO:

:LMAO:

Great story about Blu... I was in a similar situation when I went into Philly for the playoff game a few years back. I was one of maybe 5 people I saw all day wearing a Giants jersey. I held my own on those animals and when a guy my dads age tried to start with me they cuffed us both. Luckily I got out of it because a vendor vouched that he saw the guy chuck a beer at me. I had security guards follow me everytime I had to get a drink or go to the bathroom for the rest of the game.

Yeah, it was stupid to get into a fight, but it happens!