SportsWrath

Giants Looking at Fiedler as "backup".

Guest Lockhart

Guest Lockhart
again...why does this all seem so simple ??

It is simple, but to the age ravaged brain of Ernie Accorsi, remembering where he lives is a challenge.It isd time to put the old guy out to pasture. The FAB 4 will offer their services to the Giants for an appropriate fee.

Fielder is also relatively young, so the need to find the "Franchise QB" would not be that dire...we can entertain the idea that a more than capable Jay can carry the Offense for the next 2/3 seasons...possibly more...in the meantime, you have 2/3 more drafts to find your QB and let him be groomed in proper fashion...

Eli, would make a nice #2, after they restructure his initial contract...the FAB 4 fully expects a restructuring of his contract anyway for the 2007 season bc of its current cap-unfriendly design...

Teams should really be drooling over Fiedler to be their QB for 5-10 years. He's relatively young at 34 years old and you are right, the need to find the "franchise qb" wouldn't be that dire due to Fiedler's age.

It is simple, but to the age ravaged brain of Ernie Accorsi, remembering where he lives is a challenge.It isd time to put the old guy out to pasture. The FAB 4 will offer their services to the Giants for an appropriate fee.

every time I see you guys reffer to your selves as the fab four....I remember this pic...

i39E87691-1431-43DF-AE86-BFA9FAF77C5D.jpg

and laugh my balls off..

Guest Floyd The Barber

ill give you this much, it does make me chuckle...perhaps when Eli is throwing at WR's and TE's feet, or making poor choices, i can pull this picture up and get a good chuckle...it would then stop me from ruin-ing yet another plasma...

I'm all for an experienced backup but Fiedler does nothing for me. Unfortunately, he appears to be the front runner at this point. :TD:

I might've preferred Jamie Martin, who has experience with Coughlin, dating back to his Jacksonville days. However I haven't heard his name mentioned in the mix.

Since the question of Eli starting isn't a question, let's stay on track.

I would really like someone better than Fiedler on point. I always thought he was sub-par.

Although I don't like him either, perhaps Tommy Maddox; at least he's game worn, despite his dismal performance last season.

Jamie Martin?? Might as well go with Jamie Foxx in his role as Ray Charles.

Would you prefer Fiedler over Martin? I wouldn't. I definitely wouldn't prefer Tommy Maddox. Damn he was horrible last year.

And Jamie Foxx was a pretty good QB in "Any Given Sunday" so maybe you're onto something.

Guest Carbo
And Jamie Foxx was a pretty good QB in "Any Given Sunday" so maybe you're onto something.
OK. But only if we can grab Al Pacino as our head coach. ;)