SportsWrath

POWER RANKINGS WEEK 7

jerseygiantfan

Hard to argue with a 6-0 team being listed at number 1 but I mean comeon.... its not like they are the patriots of last year... most nfl fans wouldn't be able to name a single wideout on their team... and Collins is their qb.... does anyone really see them doing damage in the playoffs? I can prob. name 5 AFC teams that I'd take over them...

Hard to argue with a 6-0 team being listed at number 1 but I mean comeon.... its not like they are the patriots of last year... most nfl fans wouldn't be able to name a single wideout on their team... and Collins is their qb.... does anyone really see them doing damage in the playoffs? I can prob. name 5 AFC teams that I'd take over them...

Who would you take really? I think they are easily top 5 with that D. IMHO:

1: Titans

2. Pittsburgh

3. Buffalo

4. New England

5. San Diego/Indianapolis

There is nothing wrong with what you said there but that is simply not how power rankings work.

Besides, how many "fans" could name the Giants wideouts going into the Super Bowl? Or any other position for that matter?

If the Giants this past season and the Cowboys this season have proven anything having "name" players is not how you judge teams.

There is nothing wrong with what you said there but that is simply not how power rankings work.

Besides, how many "fans" could name the Giants wideouts going into the Super Bowl? Or any other position for that matter?

If the Giants this past season and the Cowboys this season have proven anything having "name" players is not how you judge teams.

Agreed let me rephrase it... who is scared of the titans offense? I can't imagine alot of people are. And it takes more than a good d to win a championship.

But they have LenDale White??? :ph34r:

I forget where I read it so I can go back and link it but one writer or commentatory wrote/said about White in last weeks game when he was chugging down the field "It looks like he is running for the buffet"

Agreed let me rephrase it... who is scared of the titans offense? I can't imagine alot of people are. And it takes more than a good d to win a championship.

why wouldn't you be? the dog thinks they have one of the top rushing games in football, and their QB is doing what he needs to to get wins...sounds like a team that won it all a year ago to the dog...in the end, defense is what puts you over the top, and the titans have what it takes...not sure they are winning the super bowl, but they are very legitimate on both sides of the ball...

I forget where I read it so I can go back and link it but one writer or commentatory wrote/said about White in last weeks game when he was chugging down the field "It looks like he is running for the buffet"

Wasnt that the slowest run you've ever seen in your life? :P