SportsWrath

Pull the plug, season is over...

so-cal dub

:rolleyes:

Look, shit happens. It hapened all this week. Skins losin to the Rams, Cowboys to the Cards. It was almost destined that we would follow suit. We are still 1 game up on the division, the most important stat.

If anything, we proved we are not invincible. We can be beat. This game was our stepping stone and we will only improve. Unfortunately it takes losses to realize that, but that's the NFL.

:rolleyes:

Look, shit happens. It hapened all this week. Skins losin to the Rams, Cowboys to the Cards. It was almost destined that we would follow suit. We are still 1 game up on the division, the most important stat.

If anything, we proved we are not invincible. We can be beat. This game was our stepping stone and we will only improve. Unfortunately it takes losses to realize that, but that's the NFL.

:(

It the way we lost that's pissing me off... Not one punt!!!! Are you kidding me?

:(

It the way we lost that's pissing me off... Not one punt!!!! Are you kidding me?

I've already moved on..and I don't know why. I dont give two shits that we lost to the Browns..fuck it, forget it, move on..I don't know why but I know before I would probably mull over the loss and feel like crap but with the Giants of now I just dont feel the same way.

It's like a loss wont effect the team like it would in previous years.

I've already moved on..and I don't know why. I dont give two shits that we lost to the Browns..fuck it, forget it, move on..I don't know why but I know before I would probably mull over the loss and feel like crap but with the Giants of now I just dont feel the same way.

It's like a loss wont effect the team like it would in previous years.

Exactly. I feel we are going to dismantle the 49ers next week. We hit a speed bump, nothing more. It happens.