SportsWrath

Why I love Eli

lemmiwinks

Guest Floyd The Barber

the cold hard facts will be reported...without SUGAR...the ones that can not handle such truths can tuck there tails and run to the powers that be...

we will continue to bring to you all the hard cold facts of the state of the NYG's...the FAB 4 owes it to themseleves, but more importantly the public to stand by there convictions...if suspensions and bans are dealt, so be it...you can give whatever color you like upon any matter, but a forum full of guys all nodding there heads in unisen is not a place where lively discussions will be born...

Under the topic "Things You Already Know," you're a whiny little bitch Barney. Your PMS seems to be running rampant this month,,, I mean year.

Guest Lockhart
In your dreams, lockhart, in your dreams. It's pretty sad that you hope for Eli's failure. Says a lot about you actually NOT being a fan of the Giants.

I don't hope anything I call it as the facts present it. A young struggling QB on a team where his number 1 and 2 receivers refuse to show up for VOLUNTARY workouts is a recipe for disaster. It didn't work in 2005 and it won't work in 2006, especially with the much harder schedule in front of them. Right now Tiki is the lynch pin to the whole Giant offense - if not the Giant team. I don't think the Giants could win a game without him, unless the defense were to carry the day. Drew Brees was on the ropes in 2004 when Rivers was drafted - he was gone unless he improved greatly - it was his third year and he did. This is Eli's third season and his finish in his second was not encouraging at all. If he stumbles again this year, a decison will have to be made and at his salary level its a pretty easy decison. His 24 TDs mean nothing - look at how many times he threw the ball and his poor completion percentage. 52% completion percentage is backup material at best. Any body is going to get some stats with the number of throws he had. In his last 6 games he had 4 TDs and 10 interceptions - It's improvement or gone. They will not make the Ron Dayne mistake again. After three seasons it is what it is.

Edited by Lockhart

Guest nosebleed
Oh I see.....does jail time come with being owned ?? Some type of inforceable monetary fine ??Is one supposed to feel his character has been defamed ??

Or is it more like being tagged your it in the school yard ?? Let's grow up children shall we ??

:LMAO:

Oh I see.....does jail time come with being owned ?? Some type of inforceable monetary fine ??Is one supposed to feel his character has been defamed ??

Or is it more like being tagged your it in the school yard ?? Let's grow up children shall we ??

Huh?

He was owned because JR basically said "Because I said so!"

That is being owned, coke whore.

Guest Nutty Sack
Huh?

He was owned because JR basically said "Because I said so!"

That is being owned, coke whore.

Thank you for your incitefull answer. I just wanted to know how much worry and wakeless nights walking the floor is associated with being owned.

Thank you for your incitefull answer. I just wanted to know how much worry and wakeless nights walking the floor is associated with being owned.

Don't take it so hard. It's not that big of a deal. Your therapist says Cha-Ching when you call doesn't he?

I don't hope anything I call it as the facts present it. A young struggling QB on a team where his number 1 and 2 receivers refuse to show up for VOLUNTARY workouts is a recipe for disaster. It didn't work in 2005 and it won't work in 2006, especially with the much harder schedule in front of them. Right now Tiki is the lynch pin to the whole Giant offense - if not the Giant team. I don't think the Giants could win a game without him, unless the defense were to carry the day. Drew Brees was on the ropes in 2004 when Rivers was drafted - he was gone unless he improved greatly - it was his third year and he did. This is Eli's third season and his finish in his second was not encouraging at all. If he stumbles again this year, a decison will have to be made and at his salary level its a pretty easy decison. His 24 TDs mean nothing - look at how many times he threw the ball and his poor completion percentage. 52% completion percentage is backup material at best. Any body is going to get some stats with the number of throws he had. In his last 6 games he had 4 TDs and 10 interceptions - It's improvement or gone. They will not make the Ron Dayne mistake again. After three seasons it is what it is.

I find it quite ironic that you capped the word VOLUNTARY. That says it all, moron.

Guest Lockhart
I find it quite ironic that you capped the word VOLUNTARY. That says it all, moron.

Sure does - it allows those that don't take Football or the Giants seriously to skate by. I'm sure the other 60+ players at these workouts have an opinion of those that refuse to show. Who cares that Coughlin asked them to show up specifically - "it's just voluntary". All the other receivers in the NFC East showed up at their respective camps - I guess in Shockey's eyes they are chumps. Anyway, we will see which passing offenses perform better this season. Those where the receivers and QBs are together at the TEAM's Practice Facility, or those that have the number 1 WR and TE 700 miles away attending cast parties running routes with the U of Miami QBs instead of the Giant QBs. I saw the way the Giant passing game looked at the end of 2005.............