SportsWrath

Why I love Eli

lemmiwinks

Dallas - Last year....Drives Giants down the field to score winning TD

Dallas - Drives the giants down the field for a game tieing TD with :19 on the

clock...Giants D gives up a FG in OT <_<

SD...Has one of the best game of his career 352 yards 2 TD Giants D gives up 45points...Giants lose <_<

Denver...We all know this one :P

Min - Having the Worst outing of the year still drives the giants down the field with less then a min left to tie the game....Giants D gives up winning FG <_<

Seatle...throws Tieing TD 1:59 left on the clock..... Drives Giants down the field 3 more times.. kicker missed 3 fg's <_<

:rock: Not bad for a Guy only in his second year :rock:

Guest Floyd The Barber

interesting...i had a post here, but someone mysteriously deleted it...does BlueSunday or SIG work here ??

Guest Lockhart

clock...Giants D gives up a FG in OT <_<

SD...Has one of the best game of his career 352 yards 2 TD Giants D gives up 45points...Giants lose <_<

Denver...We all know this one :P

Min - Having the Worst outing of the year still drives the giants down the field with less then a min left to tie the game....Giants D gives up winning FG <_<

Seatle...throws Tieing TD 1:59 left on the clock..... Drives Giants down the field 3 more times.. kicker missed 3 fg's <_<

:rock: Not bad for a Guy only in his second year :rock:

How bout that Viking game? Carolina? you know all the games that meant something! Manning curse - Big Game = Big Choke

How bout that Viking game? Carolina? you know all the games that meant something! Manning curse - Big Game = Big Choke

I guess you didnt read it did you.....There was a part that said MIN..Here I'll post it again....I know its hard for you to read but try doing it anyway

clock...Giants D gives up a FG in OT

SD...Has one of the best game of his career 352 yards 2 TD Giants D gives up 45points...Giants lose

Denver...We all know this one

Min - Having the Worst outing of the year still drives the giants down the field with less then a min left to tie the game....Giants D gives up winning FG

Seatle...throws Tieing TD 1:59 left on the clock..... Drives Giants down the field 3 more times.. kicker missed 3 fg's

Not bad for a Guy only in his second year

Guest Floyd The Barber
Some people aren't little cry babies who see nothing but negatives like you and your homosexual possy......Eli is our savior :rock:

theres 2 sides to every coin my friend, and to throw stones at one is being hypocritical...we can not help the fact that our statements are better supported time and time again than yours...

theres 2 sides to every coin my friend, and to throw stones at one is being hypocritical...we can not help the fact that our statements are better supported time and time again than yours...

Two sides to every coin? How about something positive from you. Everything you say is negative. Yeah Eli did not look great every game but there were games he looked pretty good but you cannot seem to see it. Knock the spamming off and everything will be fine.

theres 2 sides to every coin my friend, and to throw stones at one is being hypocritical...we can not help the fact that our statements are better supported time and time again then yours...

How bout giving a second year QB a chance to develop....Your Love, Phil wasnt nearly as good in his second year....That my friend is a fact!

Guest Lockhart
How bout giving a second year QB a chance to develop....Your Love, Phil wasnt nearly as good in his second year....That my friend is a fact!

This is his third year also known as his last year if he doesn't improve quite a bit. He has yet to earn the large sums of money he is being paid. No more excuses for the Boy Blunder - produce or be gone. Carson Palmer was the best QB in the NFL his third year and he didn't start one game as a rookie. - No more excuse for Eli. he doesn't have to be the best, but he better improve a lot i f he doesn'the will start getting Booed at Giant Stadium.

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Floyd The Barber

we all know that the circumstances surrounding Phil Simms in the late 70's early 80's were a whole lot different than what Eli is currently surrounded by...Phil was a punching bag, and a tackling dummy...it built his charector...it toughened even tougher skin...you never saw him come to the sidelines and stand apart from his teamates...you never saw him look like a beaten step child...you saw him on the sidlines, firey, yelling at his teamates, often jarring with Parcells and his co-ordinators...

Phil didnt have half of the supporting cast Eli did during his first few seasons...if you deny that then you are letting your hate of the FAB 4 cloud your vision...

Guest Lockhart
we all know that the circumstances surrounding Phil Simms in the late 70's early 80's were a whole lot different than what Eli is currently surrounded by...Phil was a punching bag, and a tackling dummy...it built his charector...it toughened even tougher skin...you never saw him come to the sidelines and stand apart from his teamates...you never saw him look like a beaten step child...you saw him on the sidlines, firey, yelling at his teamates, often jarring with Parcells and his co-ordinators...

Phil didnt have half of the supporting cast Eli did during his first few seasons...if you deny that then you are letting your hate of the FAB 4 cloud your vision...

It may cloud Rely's but it won't John Mara's - One more late season collapse from Eli and its on to the Toronto Argonauts.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Two sides to every coin? How about something positive from you. Everything you say is negative. Yeah Eli did not look great every game but there were games he looked pretty good but you cannot seem to see it. Knock the spamming off and everything will be fine.

spamming ?? are you kidding ?? whether something is negative and spoken about over and over, or positive over and over, is matter of opinion what constitues something to be labeled "SPAM" ??

if thats the case, all those with the authrization to suspend posters do so abusively and with bias...

whether i say negative things about Eli all day, or GO_ELI says positive things about him all day whats the difference ??

This is his third year also known as his last year if he doesn't improve quite a bit. He has yet to earn the large sums of money he is being paid. No more excuses for the Boy Blunder - produice or be gone.

He played better or as good this year as your Lover Phil played in his third season...But your ready to put Phil in the HOF and call Eli a bust :confused:

10 172 316 54.4 2,031 11 9 74.0

16 294 557 52.8 3,762 24 17 75.9

spamming ?? are you kidding ?? whether something is negative and spoken about over and over, or positive over and over, is matter of opinion what constitues something to be labeled "SPAM" ??

if thats the case, all those with the authrization to suspend posters do so abusively and with bias...

whether i say negative things about Eli all day, or GO_ELI says positive things about him all day whats the difference ??

The dif is that no matter what the topic is you bring up EA TO L&W and Eli...You guys are just a bunch of cry baby bitchs

It may cloud Rely's but it won't John Mara's - One more late season collapse from Eli and its on to the Toronto Argonauts.

In your dreams, lockhart, in your dreams. It's pretty sad that you hope for Eli's failure. Says a lot about you actually NOT being a fan of the Giants.

We make up the rules, not you or any of your buddies. If we feel it is needed then so be it. We have warned you in the past and we would appreciate if members followed them. GO ELI is just making a counter statement to all of your negative posts. He does not post all day and bash one or two players. It is our opinion and we say what we think what SPAM is.

We make up the rules, not you or any of your buddies. If we feel it is needed then so be it. We have warned you in the past and we would appreciate if members followed them. GO ELI is just making a counter statement to all of your negative posts. He does not post all day and bash one or two players. It is our opinion and we say what we think what SPAM is.

Owned

Guest Floyd The Barber

we will continue to bring to you all the hard cold facts of the state of the NYG's...the FAB 4 owes it to themseleves, but more importantly the public to stand by there convictions...if suspensions and bans are dealt, so be it...you can give whatever color you like upon any matter, but a forum full of guys all nodding there heads in unisen is not a place where lively discussions will be born...

we will continue to bring to you all the hard cold facts of the state of the NYG's...the FAB 4 owes it to themseleves, but more importantly the public to stand by there convictions...if suspensions and bans are dealt, so be it...you can give whatever color you like upon any matter, but a forum full of guys all nodding there heads in unisen is not a place where lively discussions will be born...

Sounds like you need to find another forum.

See ya.

Guest Nutty Sack
Owned

Oh I see.....does jail time come with being owned ?? Some type of inforceable monetary fine ??Is one supposed to feel his character has been defamed ??

Or is it more like being tagged your it in the school yard ?? Let's grow up children shall we ??

Edited by Nutty Sack