SportsWrath

Cop down south are assholes.

Ditto

Giants running back arrested on alcohol charge

1 hour, 58 minutes ago

ATHENS, Ga. (AP)—New York Giants backup running back Danny Ware has been arrested and charged with an alcohol offense while walking in the road.

The 23-year-old former Georgia player was booked at the Clarke County Jail early Sunday and released four hours later on $500 bond.

Police say Ware and a woman were standing in the street talking and traffic had to steer around them. The police report said Ware acknowledged he was drinking and his breath test showed he had a blood-alcohol content of 0.152. He was charged with pedestrian under the influence and pedestrian walking in the road.

Ware is in his second season with the Giants. The Giants had a bye last weekend.

A completge waste of time. Why do some cops do shit like that? <_<

the dog thinks you have to play this out...if you are driving down the road, and for whatever reason you are slightly distracted (i.e., look down to change the radio station...talk to a passenger...) and you fail to see the two fools talking in he middle of the road until the last minute, and you clip one of them with your car, aren't you going to want them to be cited for their actions when the police come down your road?

the fact is, if you are foolish enough to drink and not use the sidewalk, and traffic is impacted, then you should get charged...

the dog thinks you have to play this out...if you are driving down the road, and for whatever reason you are slightly distracted (i.e., look down to change the radio station...talk to a passenger...) and you fail to see the two fools talking in he middle of the road until the last minute, and you clip one of them with your car, aren't you going to want them to be cited for their actions when the police come down your road?

the fact is, if you are foolish enough to drink and not use the sidewalk, and traffic is impacted, then you should get charged...

Uhhhh, I was being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

Uhhhh, I was being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

then the dog apologizes, as the misunderstanding is two-fold: 1. it is so hard to distinguish your sarcasm/witty antics from your beliefs, and 2. it is a very rare occassion that you and the dog would agree on something....