SportsWrath

Where's Melky?

Ditto

Enough is enough! We can't hit anyway, so why give up more runs? Damon is ok, but he's too old to be running around out there every day, to say nothing of his lack of arm strength. Besides, neither he nor anyone else we have can eat up the real estate that Melky can.

Melky sucks.... We should have gotten Tori Hunter instead of Captian Caveman. I knew this was going to happen, I just knew it.

Well, yeah, and we could have tried a little harder to get Beltran, too, but that shit didn't happen, and you use the best you have, which is Melky. I know he's not hitting, but who the hell is except Capt. Caveman and Abreu? You have to at least keep your defense in tack.

It never was an experiment. Melky is sucks as bad as anyone could be. Let him rot in the minors until we find a trade.

Hey well give ya Johans Toe nail clippings ,and a peice of David Wrights already chewd Bubble Gum for Melky..........LETS GOO METS

How about that stellar closer you guys got... :LMAO:

WHos that Luis AYALA ya he is pretty stellar.......Wagner has pitched his last game as a met.......F-rod is a MET next season...................So have you bought your Playoff pack yet.... oHhhh wait :LMAO: .........LETS GOO METS

How about that stellar closer you guys got... :LMAO:

Yes sadly he encountered a probably career ending injuries. You know how those injuries go? I mean thats why Kennedy and Hughes were useless in 08 right?

Anyway, seems your closer might have some time on his hands in a few weeks, can we borrow him? :P

WHos that Luis AYALA ya he is pretty stellar.......Wagner has pitched his last game as a met.......F-rod is a MET next season...................So have you bought your Playoff pack yet.... oHhhh wait :LMAO: .........LETS GOO METS

Why you dirty bastard!

Seriously, if F-Raud(K-rod) is going to be on the Mets roster, you're going to be spending a pretty penny 'cause Anaheim will do whatever it takes to retain him.

Why you dirty bastard!

Seriously, if F-Raud(K-rod) is going to be on the Mets roster, you're going to be spending a pretty penny 'cause Anaheim will do whatever it takes to retain him.

Do they have enough money for him and Tex? I don't think they resign both of them.