SportsWrath

Playoff streak ends this season.

njsmalls

Bunch of faggots. But it had to end sometime.

I give up, they never take advantage of any opportunities. If they're pitching well they hit like shit if they're hitting well they pitch like shit. They can't stay healthy as if they are playing football or something. This team seems to always perform as less than the sum of it's parts. <_<

At least the Giants who all 53 guys have a pair will be starting the regular season soon.

Bunch of faggots. But it had to end sometime.

I give up, they never take advantage of any opportunities. If they're pitching well they hit like shit if they're hitting well they pitch like shit. They can't stay healthy as if they are playing football or something. This team seems to always perform as less than the sum of it's parts. <_<

At least the Giants who all 53 guys have a pair will be starting the regular season soon.

This game was going extremely well until the curse of Torre brought in the bullpen. <_<

This game was going extremely well until the curse of Torre brought in the bullpen. <_<

We Bring in the Pen way to early. We go through 3-5 guys a night and not everygame there going to bring there bet stuff

We Bring in the Pen way to early. We go through 3-5 guys a night and not everygame there going to bring there bet stuff

There's been so many injuries to the pitching staff this year that I think the coaches are extremely leary of letting the youngsters go high in a pitch count. For veterans, the coaches don't even start thinking about pulling them until after 100 pitches. But the youngsters, the coaches are on pins and needles after 60 pitches and by 80, they're gone whether they're pitching well or not.

There's been so many injuries to the pitching staff this year that I think the coaches are extremely leary of letting the youngsters go high in a pitch count. For veterans, the coaches don't even start thinking about pulling them until after 100 pitches. But the youngsters, the coaches are on pins and needles after 60 pitches and by 80, they're gone whether they're pitching well or not.

Giese is a 31 year old guy who does not throw hard, so that theory although correct in most cases would not have applied yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...

I am not putting you guys down but it was a great run. Yeah they have not won it all since 2000 but an amazing run with all those titles and appearances. The team is getting older and the leadership is just not there as it once was. It had to end some time and you guys should be thankful. There aren't many teams who can claim what the Yankees did and it might never happen again. You guys are going to see a different team next year. I will admit it is going to be weird not seeing the Yankees in the post season.