SportsWrath

I made a stupid mistake today

Dragon

The Cowboys and Patriots will obviously meet in the superbowl of the perfects.... both 18-0. Instead of playing the game they will have a fashion walk between QB's followed by an anal gangbang train- both teams will win the game and be 19-0.

And T.O. will cry again because Romo always wants to be in the middle taking and giving the punishment while T.O. is stuck being the Little Engine Who Takes It...and takes it...and takes it. :o

Brett Favre. Just because we cant leave him out of this.

Don't forget Shockey....ALL SHOCKEY ALL OF THE TIME. They still have that huge Shockey billboard that you can see on the northbound side of the Major Deegan in the Bronx, the exit before Yankee Stadium. LOL. I think its for Powerade and he is wearing some generic blue uniform.

Like Wade said, the better team didn't win. I guess he got that idea when his "pro bowl" safety fell to the ground, or when his three "pro bowl" o-linemen couldn't stop the Giants front seven from jailbreaking on almost every single play or maybe when his "pro bowl" qb had a 64.7 qb rating. Geez Wade, should of done the more manly thing and just blamed Jessica.

Well said...and love the dry presentation. Shaken and not stirred. LOL!!!