SportsWrath

Michael Matthews Man-Love Thread

Blue Jeans

Michael Matthews owns. Sure he can't catch, but he's really big and blocks like a lineman. And now he'll be playing more, even though he played a ton of snaps last yeart... so he gets man-love.

In all seriousness (if that is possible right now) Matthews is going to be a big part of the offensive gameplan this coming season. I just hope Gilbride was given some advance notice on Shockey being lost so he could work on some plans.

I wanted to incorporate this into my post but I am not well versed on getting pictures into posts, what method do you guys use?

Reece.jpg

*EDIT: I put the pic in for you. When you reply, there is a box next to the 'insert link' box called 'insert image'. I cheated and 'hotlinked' (posted the url to the pic) to the site your pic is posted at. What you should do is open up an Imageshack, or Photobucket, etc. account, upload your images, and paste the url into that 'insert image' box. -Rik

In all seriousness (if that is possible right now) Matthews is going to be a big part of the offensive gameplan this coming season. I just hope Gilbride was given some advance notice on Shockey being lost so he could work on some plans.

I wanted to incorporate this into my post but I am not well versed on getting pictures into posts, what method do you guys use?

Reece.jpg

*EDIT: I put the pic in for you. When you reply, there is a box next to the 'insert link' box called 'insert image'. I cheated and 'hotlinked' (posted the url to the pic) to the site your pic is posted at. What you should do is open up an Imageshack, or Photobucket, etc. account, upload your images, and paste the url into that 'insert image' box. -Rik

Thanks Rik.