SportsWrath

Shane Victorino

xxi-xxv

is clearly a homosexual. Only gays and little leaguers wear a double sided helmet. Phils may be better than the Mets but that is ok because I would rather lose then win with homos like Victorino.

is clearly a homosexual. Only gays and little leaguers wear a double sided helmet. Phils may be better than the Mets but that is ok because I would rather lose then win with homos like Victorino.

David Wright waxes his eyebrows.

You guys sound like little old women in the corner coffee shop.

Whiney.

I think you are missing the point here. This was (at least in my case) a backhanded compliment to Victorino. Kind of why I said I would not want him (wink wink).

He is a terrific little pest of a player, but he is gay and that double sided helmet hammers home that point :P

I think you are missing the point here. This was (at least in my case) a backhanded compliment to Victorino. Kind of why I said I would not want him (wink wink).

He is a terrific little pest of a player, but he is gay and that double sided helmet hammers home that point :P

psst....I was teasing. :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
Only the coolest of the cool wear pink shirts.

Sadly, you are NOT part of that club.

So what about all those Von Dutch kids wearing pink shirts with the collars popped up? They're obviously not among the coolest of the cool.