SportsWrath

Another series win

Allstarjim

Pelfrey pitched another terrific game, although I wished Manuel would've let him get out of the 6th. Still, very encouraged by Pelf's recent success.

The wheels were starting to fall off. Manuel did the right thing.

Here's a note. When a manager makes the move and it works out don't wish that the manager did the opposite.

I'm not arguing with the decison. Obviously it worked out and that's great. I'm just looking forward to seeing Pelf work through the adversity and go deep into a game. He already had 2 outs. But I was happy with the 'pen's work as well.

I'm not arguing with the decison. Obviously it worked out and that's great. I'm just looking forward to seeing Pelf work through the adversity and go deep into a game. He already had 2 outs. But I was happy with the 'pen's work as well.

I thought pulling Pelfry was a good call, but letting Joe Smith stay in the game after giving up the dinger was an even better call. Did you see that play he made infront of Wright? No-one can say Joe Smith is not invested in the game.

I thought pulling Pelfry was a good call, but letting Joe Smith stay in the game after giving up the dinger was an even better call. Did you see that play he made infront of Wright? No-one can say Joe Smith is not invested in the game.

I think we are startin to come around now.....im happy with the way Reyes is hitting the ball and also Trot,Beltran,Endy are also hitting the ball well the last few series...This series with Seattle is huge we have to sweep our at least take 2-3.....As far as The Way Pelfrey pitched i think that he will have a big seconed half of the season......I BELIVE THE METS WILL WIN THE DIVISION.......CHurch should be back This week and hopefully he picks up where he left off.The PHILLIES bad starting pitching is catching up with them I LOVE IT HAHAH. JOHAN v.s QUEEN FELIX tonight LETS GOO METS

I think we are startin to come around now.....im happy with the way Reyes is hitting the ball and also Trot,Beltran,Endy are also hitting the ball well the last few series...This series with Seattle is huge we have to sweep our at least take 2-3.....As far as The Way Pelfrey pitched i think that he will have a big seconed half of the season......I BELIVE THE METS WILL WIN THE DIVISION.......CHurch should be back This week and hopefully he picks up where he left off.The PHILLIES bad starting pitching is catching up with them I LOVE IT HAHAH. JOHAN v.s QUEEN FELIX tonight LETS GOO METS

lol.......Pitcher hits a grand slam off the first pitch he sees...........i just dont get it how unlucky can we bee.

lol.......Pitcher hits a grand slam off the first pitch he sees...........i just dont get it how unlucky can we bee.

And we would have been out of the inning if Wright did not blow that grounder. All unearned runs on the GS also.

I have said earlier, this schedule is ridiculous. They have no excuses from now on because they don't get screwed with any days off going beyond 3,000 miles.

Eh, the Mets and Johan go into the record books.

Congratulations. :)