SportsWrath

It's amazing how much of a snake Minaya is

RandolphScott

On pitching situations: "Well the manager isn't the only one who has input on pitching changes."

Omar, seriously buddy think in that situation. Your employing TONY BERNAZARD, Omar. This

man is the reason why we won't get to see how much of a leader Willie was because Willie was

never given a shot at doing so. Omar is one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen right now.

How can he criticize Willie's and Peterson's decisions on pitchers when he has Bernazard as his right

hand man?

The Mets have offically jumped the shark.

The only positive from this is that Alomar is no longer the third base coach.

So true, but it's not the only good thing.

The other is we don't have to listen to Rick Peterson's analogies anymore.

Bill Madden did say the Mets had the 4th best ERA in the league, and I can put up with analogies as long as performance goes with it.

Where did you guys find that Alomar is not the third base coach anymore? I can't find that anywhere. Nowhere does it say he's been fired, so is he being moved around? Source?

Bill Madden did say the Mets had the 4th best ERA in the league, and I can put up with analogies as long as performance goes with it.

Where did you guys find that Alomar is not the third base coach anymore? I can't find that anywhere. Nowhere does it say he's been fired, so is he being moved around? Source?

Jerry Manual announced it during his press conference. Alomar is his new bench coach, while Ken Oberkfell is the first base coach and Luis Aguayo will be the third base coach.