SportsWrath

Baseball is FIXED!

So, Midas tells us horse racing is fixed. But i've got bigger news, baseball is also fixed.

look at Big Brown, walks away from the field in the first 2 triple crown races. Then, mysteriously comes up with a cracked hoof (as midas calls it, built in excuse) and finishes last in the 3rd race. Keeping us from seeing a triple winner for 30 years running.

NOW, Chipper Jones has beena hitting machine, I predict he would have easily hit .450, but somehow manages to hit himself in the eye during batting practice. Now, they'll have a built in excuse when he comes back and finishes the season with a .399 ba and once again keeping the American people from seeing the first 400 season since ted Williams.

Fuckers/

So, Midas tells us horse racing is fixed. But i've got bigger news, baseball is also fixed.

NOW, Chipper Jones has beena hitting machine, I predict he would have easily hit .450, but somehow manages to hit himself in the eye during batting practice. Now, they'll have a built in excuse when he comes back and finishes the season with a .399 ba and once again keeping the American people from seeing the first 400 season since ted Williams.

What are you smoking? That's just silly. Poor Chipper just never gets a break. But regardless, he'll still have enough ABs to qualify for the BA title. Only hope is that he continues to hit as well when he comes back. But if you think a guy who depends on his eyes would go and injure one of them on purpose? That's almost as silly as someone who depends on their brain drilling a hole through their head.

Have Chipper on your fantasy team or something?

Obviously this thread was in jest.

Thing is, this was random enough that I wasn't quite sure. I don't know how one could even suggest cheating there. Unusual attempt at...jest.

What is funny is how a team with the best offense in the league is under .500.

Not naming any names.

Just, throw a guess out there.

:ph34r:

Thing is, this was random enough that I wasn't quite sure. I don't know how one could even suggest cheating there. Unusual attempt at...jest.

What is funny is how a team with the best offense in the league is under .500.

Not naming any names.

Just, throw a guess out there.

:ph34r:

Wasn't all that random, Midas aka AdmiralAwesome said horse racing is fixed and called a poor performance by Big Brown and said they had a built in excuse with the split hoof. And with all the scandals in sports (NBA Refs, Home run calls being missed etc) I thought it would a funny thread, guess I was wrong. <_<

And as far as the best offense in the league, to be honest, yeah we have a good offense, but the pitching sucks (imagine that) and we score our runs in spurts. We'll score 11 runs one night and 1 the next.

haha, he's on MY fantasy team and im not happy! this dude ALWAYS has nagging injuries, it's really annoying. i have him, yunel escobar, bradley and beltre all with annoying day to day injuries, and i can't add any replacements cuz i got putz, chris young, pujols, and furcal on the DL.

haha, he's on MY fantasy team and im not happy! this dude ALWAYS has nagging injuries, it's really annoying. i have him, yunel escobar, bradley and beltre all with annoying day to day injuries, and i can't add any replacements cuz i got putz, chris young, pujols, and furcal on the DL.

Is this a head to head or rotisserie? In rotisserie, you should be fine. If you're in head to head, well, good luck.