SportsWrath

I have a tour at Turner Field

gateb

When the guide is not looking, secretly plant a nuclear bomb in the Braves dugout. Oh wait- you said it had to be legal, subtle, and reverse your curse. I don't think a nuclear bomb would satisfy any of those requirements. :P

Seriously, though- Does Willie make it through today as Mets manager?

When the guide is not looking, secretly plant a nuclear bomb in the Braves dugout. Oh wait- you said it had to be legal, subtle, and reverse your curse. I don't think a nuclear bomb would satisfy any of those requirements. :P

Seriously, though- Does Willie make it through today as Mets manager?

He will be shitcanned come Monday he has to at this point. I still contend its not his fault but he is the manager and the comments about the racism enraged the Wilpons. DO not forget this is a franchise that is dedicating its new park to a man who never played for them and is African American in Jackie Robinson to use racism as an exuse for anything, well thats just stupid. That is what has sealed his fate more than this nonsense. Hopefully Minaya will now feel the heat as well.

He will be shitcanned come Monday he has to at this point. I still contend its not his fault but he is the manager and the comments about the racism enraged the Wilpons. DO not forget this is a franchise that is dedicating its new park to a man who never played for them and is African American in Jackie Robinson to use racism as an exuse for anything, well thats just stupid. That is what has sealed his fate more than this nonsense. Hopefully Minaya will now feel the heat as well.

The Mets are going to go in Colorado and get smashed. They will be lucky to win one. They are playing another team that is on a tailspin and you know what that leads too. They better get on the phone with Mazzilli soon.

I noticed something, you like using the word "nonsense". Giuseppe got too someone, finally.