SportsWrath

uconngiants

BleedinBlue

Hey my friend........bet you were sweating a few bullets last night heh?????? :LMAO:

At least they came back....more than I can say for my lethargic orange :(

OMG that was scary the whole time just saying to my self no this cant be true not us not the first to lose to a 16...

Yeah cuse didnt look to good it was a shame gerry had to go out like that

i like his press confrence at the end though

OMG that was scary the whole time just saying to my self no this cant be true not us not the first to lose to a 16...

Yeah cuse didnt look to good it was a shame gerry had to go out like that

i like his press confrence at the end though

Boy.....UConn likes to make sure their fans chew their nails off don't they??? Oh well, at least they finally knocked off UK. To me....there is never more pressure than when you absolutely have to make foul shot after foul shot in the last minute of the game. UConn did well at the stripe.

As far as being the first "1" to lose to a "16", let us pray that in the future it's Duke. :rock:

It would appear after last nights win over Washington, that UConn likes to wait until there is almost no time left in the game to get serious. I'm rooting for UConn to go all the way (or Nova if UConn fails), but it would sure be nice to see them put together 40 quality minutes of play instead of 5 :confused:

It would appear after last nights win over Washington, that UConn likes to wait until there is almost no time left in the game to get serious. I'm rooting for UConn to go all the way (or Nova if UConn fails), but it would sure be nice to see them put together 40 quality minutes of play instead of 5 :confused:

I agree it is killing me watching them play like shit then tie the game with 1.8 left on a rashad anderson contested 3

I agree it is killing me watching them play like shit then tie the game with 1.8 left on a rashad anderson contested 3

I certainly hope they bring their "A" game today because they can't continue to win bringing their "C" game and waiting for a huge "lucky break", or a "bad call" in their favor, or the other team running out of gas down the stretch. They've been very, very fortunate in this tournament.

If they bring their "A" game though....no team in the country can beat them (IMHO)!

Well......as I've always said......any team can beat another team on any given day when they are hitting threes like they are foul shots being taken by your best foul shooter. It always sucks when the other team beats your team by raining down 25+ "treys" that go through the hoop. Hell, I watched SU lose to Pitt a couple of years ago when the Pitt guards could make hook shots from half court all day long.....man that pisses a guy off!!! There's nothing a team can do when a team gets that hot from behind the arc.

IMO.....UConn can win this game if they concentrate on protecting the ball, very strong defense and strong rebounding. If they try to rely primarily on offense, then they will just keep turning the ball over like they did against Washington because GM is a great defensive team in the mold of UCLA. When a team decides it's going to win the game with defense, the offense just works itself out.

GMU wins 86-84.

They deserve it though after almost losing to #16 Albany. Lol what a joke.

George Mason is amazing :rock:

George Mason sure looks as if destiny is on their side. Nova is the only number 1 seed left. I don't think there's ever been a final four in which alll 4 no. 1's were gone. We could be seeing history in the makin!