SportsWrath

Lorenzen signs tender for another year.

boohyah

Exactly!

They are only there for extreme emergencies....of which every team hopes doesn't happen to them, but in rare occassions it does. His cost is so minimal to the team that it's like the rest of us giving a kid a dollar. He's lucky to make that kind of money, but he does so because he could step up if he absolutely had to.

I'm a very big fan of J-Load.

I'm a very big fan of J-Load.

I myself was a big Mike Cherry fan, then, after he didnt pan out, I stayed strong, put away the gun and started supporting Jesse Palmer. Why couldnt we have just stayed with Jesse? I mean, anyone who can make the Bachelor HAS to be a stud! Well, after Jesse, I was sure it was over, until Tim Hasselbeck came along. The world was perfect.....until last yr.

I myself was a big Mike Cherry fan, then, after he didnt pan out, I stayed strong, put away the gun and started supporting Jesse Palmer. Why couldnt we have just stayed with Jesse? I mean, anyone who can make the Bachelor HAS to be a stud! Well, after Jesse, I was sure it was over, until Tim Hasselbeck came along. The world was perfect.....until last yr.

Unlike my older brother, I'm able to spot talent. ;)