SportsWrath

Is ARod gonna sue Canseco?

mickeef2

I know I would if I were a famous baseball player and someone said something like that about me that wasn't true. Unless, of course, it really was true. In that case I'd probably just ignore it and say something like, "It's over as far as I'm concerned. No further comment on the matter. I'm just excited to be playing baseball."

I know I would if I were a famous baseball player and someone said something like that about me that wasn't true. Unless, of course, it really was true. In that case I'd probably just ignore it and say something like, "It's over as far as I'm concerned. No further comment on the matter. I'm just excited to be playing baseball."

I don’t see where he has a case from what I read. Canseco merely said he introduced Arod to his supplier, and that he also came on to his wife. Both can be true, but that doesn’t mean Arod took roids. I think Arod’s doing the right thing by letting it die. Why give Canseco’s book a plug?

I don’t see where he has a case from what I read. Canseco merely said he introduced Arod to his supplier, and that he also came on to his wife. Both can be true, but that doesn’t mean Arod took roids. I think Arod’s doing the right thing by letting it die. Why give Canseco’s book a plug?

I see your point. However, if I were ARod and this wasn't true, I would say something along the lines of, "First of all, Jose has no credibility whatsoever, and everyone knows it. Second, I'll be looking forward to hearing from this steroid dealer in court, as I've begun legal proceedings against Jose." His denial is very weak, especially considering the current climate, where you'd think someone who was being falsely accused would be very adamant about it.

I see your point. However, if I were ARod and this wasn't true, I would say something along the lines of, "First of all, Jose has no credibility whatsoever, and everyone knows it. Second, I'll be looking forward to hearing from this steroid dealer in court, as I've begun legal proceedings against Jose." His denial is very weak, especially considering the current climate, where you'd think someone who was being falsely accused would be very adamant about it.

Not defending AROD but this guy has had so much said about him and thrown his way, particularly in NY that what may seem to us as something that should enrage him probably just goes with the territory. He was accused of cheating on his wife with some bimbo friend of thiers in Toronto last year, so much has been said and shots taken at him that probably at this point he just laughs. I do not see any reason to drag this out anymore if I am AROD. Knowing the way AROD is the kind of guy that wants to be liked and accepted he very well may have asked to meet Jose's dealer, does not mean he bought anything or took it.

So A-rod wanted to bang his wife? Maybe Jose was feelin' just a little "inadequate" cause he couldn't get it up anymore, so his anger translated in his new book. He says he hates A-rods' guts, then turns around and says he might have done steroids.(No proof to back it up). Sounds like a jealousy thing to me.

So A-rod wanted to bang his wife? Maybe Jose was feelin' just a little "inadequate" cause he couldn't get it up anymore, so his anger translated in his new book. He says he hates A-rods' guts, then turns around and says he might have done steroids.(No proof to back it up). Sounds like a jealousy thing to me.

No, I think Canseco was hitting on Arods wife.

Not defending AROD but this guy has had so much said about him and thrown his way, particularly in NY that what may seem to us as something that should enrage him probably just goes with the territory. He was accused of cheating on his wife with some bimbo friend of thiers in Toronto last year, so much has been said and shots taken at him that probably at this point he just laughs. I do not see any reason to drag this out anymore if I am AROD. Knowing the way AROD is the kind of guy that wants to be liked and accepted he very well may have asked to meet Jose's dealer, does not mean he bought anything or took it.

have to agree here...the dog is no fan of arod, but with the state of the media today, if he goes on the attack of canseco, it will just become more of a soap opera than it already is. people question canseco's credibility so much already, that it may just be better to let him spout off and let it go...he is really in a no win situation - play it the way he is, and a lot of people assume guilt...if he used steroids, it is going to come out eventually anyway...

• 2 weeks later...

I am impressed you havent killed yourself yet. Let's see, ARod's lifestyle, termite head's lifestyle...hmmm...hard to pick.

Oh btw, anyone ever try to hit on your wife? Im sure theres some corpse fuckers up in your neck of the park...trailer park, that is. :P