SportsWrath

I wish EA will just come out and say.....

jranieli

"We are done with free agency." Enough of this drama already. This is very close to the Plax situation last year and it is driving me crazy and others too. It just does not look like we are going to go after anyone else unless it is a lower level DT for depth.

"We are done with free agency." Enough of this drama already. This is very close to the Plax situation last year and it is driving me crazy and others too. It just does not look like we are going to go after anyone else unless it is a lower level DT for depth.

Same here....

Just don't pay attention and watch the NCAA tournament. Then when they sign someone it catches you by surprise, I didn't find out they signed Demps until the day after. As long as you know the team come september, that's all that matters.

Guest Nutty Sack

What do you mean ?? He did come out on February 2nd........he saw his shadow and has been asleep ever since.

I know Keith, I know, it is a sad state of affairs. But you knew once you left it would be a void that only time could heal. Have patience.

It isn't affecting my every day life, just the time of which that I spend here so I'm enjoying this. Adds drama, something I certainly need to my life :TU:

with 23K posts you could use a little air !

Who does your food shopping ? or is it just take out or take in !!

Gooshh it would have to be take in !! :P

with 23K posts you could use a little air !

Who does your food shopping ? or is it just take out or take in !!

Gooshh it would have to be take in !! :P

I'm very, very good at multi tasking. I usually do my homework and IM while I'm talking to you guys. Basically, I usually do three things at once on here and when I'm not... god knows.

Guest Nutty Sack
Every year we go threw this....I cant stand it...What the point of all the secrecy? Just fucking tell us what your doing already :furious:

Let me tell you..........NOTHING !!!!

Guest Lockhart
Let me tell you..........NOTHING !!!!

good Point - EA is a great communicator despite the lack of words - he will do nothing - he will pick up other team's refuse - "Give us your injured, give us your aged" chants Accorsi.

good Point - EA is a great communicator despite the lack of words - he will do nothing - he will pick up other team's refuse - "Give us your injured, give us your aged" chants Accorsi.
As I said before, the real "pukes" of our Giants are named Mara and Tisch. They keep this fool around despite the fact that they could replace him instantly. As far as they are concerned, as long as the stadium is sold out every year and the market for Giants material is strong, the fans can go to hell. The success of the team means nothing to them. In other words "THEY SUCK". :furious:

As I said before, the real "pukes" of our Giants are named Mara and Tisch. They keep this fool around despite the fact that they could replace him instantly. As far as they are concerned, as long as the stadium is sold out every year and the market for Giants material is strong, the fans can go to hell. The success of the team means nothing to them. In other words "THEY SUCK". :furious:

I hope all this bitching stops when we are the best team in the NFC this season. Then again I'm sure that you guys will find something.