SportsWrath

I just watched the game from start to finish...

Allstarjim

I finally go the DVD my girl's old man had made and sent to me in the mail today. Man, goosebumps all over again. What a performance. Our defense was just inspired, and our offense came out determined, although they were sloppy at times. Our guys really manned up.

At the end, I ALMOST cried AGAIN! Plaxico crying and seeing Strahan finally hold that long sought after trophy up in the air for the first time, just overwhelming. I am still in shock. This is such a great feeling guys! And I don't see it going away until football starts next year and we are focused on a new season!

Cheers to everyone! Here's to the Giants, one more time! :cheers:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I finally go the DVD my girl's old man had made and sent to me in the mail today. Man, goosebumps all over again. What a performance. Our defense was just inspired, and our offense came out determined, although they were sloppy at times. Our guys really manned up.

At the end, I ALMOST cried AGAIN! Plaxico crying and seeing Strahan finally hold that long sought after trophy up in the air for the first time, just overwhelming. I am still in shock. This is such a great feeling guys! And I don't see it going away until football starts next year and we are focused on a new season!

Cheers to everyone! Here's to the Giants, one more time! :cheers:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

sounds like you are going through a little bit of what we went through the night it happened. I really couldn't believe what I was seeing...my hands were actually shaking and I just kept babblin, "I can't f.... believe it....I can't f.....believe it". It took a week for the reality of it all to settle in. I've still got a little buzz left over from it, but I can never relive the pure emotion that wracked me when I watched it live. I think Plaxico breaking down in tears after the game was the straw that broke the camels back for me and tears just started rolling down my cheeks like a flood.

Anyway....glad you finally got to watch the whole thing.

sounds like you are going through a little bit of what we went through the night it happened. I really couldn't believe what I was seeing...my hands were actually shaking and I just kept babblin, "I can't f.... believe it....I can't f.....believe it". It took a week for the reality of it all to settle in. I've still got a little buzz left over from it, but I can never relive the pure emotion that wracked me when I watched it live. I think Plaxico breaking down in tears after the game was the straw that broke the camels back for me and tears just started rolling down my cheeks like a flood.

Anyway....glad you finally got to watch the whole thing.

Amen to that.