SportsWrath

Falcons waiting on Spagnuolo

BlueInCanada

If we lose him, we could always throw a bunch of money in Rex Ryan's face. I'd rather have Spags, but I cant call him and tell him to stay. In light of that, I'd rather have someone with a creditable resume.

Something tells me we're not going to hire the guy who's old man punched Gilbride in the face.

And to think... I laughed when the GMB started up the "OMG!!!! WE'RE GONNA LOSE SPAGS THIS OFFSEASON!!!!" crap back in October...

Something tells me we're not going to hire the guy who's old man punched Gilbride in the face.

And to think... I laughed when the GMB started up the "OMG!!!! WE'RE GONNA LOSE SPAGS THIS OFFSEASON!!!!" crap back in October...

Aren't you also the one who was convinced going well into the season this was an 8-8 team?

You should predict the Pats win cause you have an amazing track record.

I have heard this many times but has Singletary been even interviewed? I thought it was between Spagnuolo and Ryan now. If I was Spagnuolo though I would stay. He can get great experience for a year or two and then, if he continues to coach like this year, be promoted to a good football teams HC job.

To my knowledge, he has not, which is unfortunate, since I think he'd make a damn good coach somewhere.

Another name I've been hearing about is Jim Fassel for the Redskins job....that would be a trip.

Aren't you also the one who was convinced going well into the season this was an 8-8 team?

You should predict the Pats win cause you have an amazing track record.

I predict a Patriots blowout, with Eli playing the worst professional game if his career. :TU: