SportsWrath

WTF? They actually called a chopblock against NE

I don't freaking believe it? :huh: They actually called an honest to God chop block against the Cheatriots. :o Will wonders never cease. :P

After realizing their mistake they let a blatant hold on the Pat's go and throw a flag on the Jags for a late hit on the QB where the guy was clearly trying to help Brady not fall down

Un-Fucking-Believable Like the Toomer call

Of course not. The Patriots get fined? Like the hand slap whats his fuck got after trying to pry Jacobs eye ball out. Goodell is a joke.

Didn't Belichick Pay a Fine Advance at the begining of the year so no Pat's would have to worry about Fines Later on in the season? :P

I don't freaking believe it? :huh: They actually called an honest to God chop block against the Cheatriots. :o Will wonders never cease. :P

Shit they missed at least ten other 'chop blocks' by the Pats. And fuck, the Pats secondary was face gaurding on that attempted fade pattern by the Jags...and NO CALL. Fuckin' Rodney Harrison is 'roided up. Dood is so dirty!

I freakin' see what the hells happenin'. "They" want a Pats/Packers Superbowl!!! <_<:huh:

Shit they missed at least ten other 'chop blocks' by the Pats. And fuck, the Pats secondary was face gaurding on that attempted fade pattern by the Jags...and NO CALL. Fuckin' Rodney Harrison is 'roided up. Dood is so dirty!

I freakin' see what the hells happenin'. "They" want a Pats/Packers Superbowl!!! <_<:huh:

Oh yeah I feel ya.....if they call one that means that there were at least 20 they did not call. And Harrison is a fucking rabid wild animal out there. He plays like Lester Hayes with more intentional viciousness. At least Lester knew putting someone in a wheel chair was no joke after he did it; this motherfucker looks like he is trying to kill someone with his constant spearing and late hits. He makes that Broke Back hump look like a choir boy.

After realizing their mistake they let a blatant hold on the Pat's go and throw a flag on the Jags for a late hit on the QB where the guy was clearly trying to help Brady not fall down

Un-Fucking-Believable Like the Toomer call <--------- I know let it go Lug...... Let it go

Simms called it the best acting job by a QB he has ever seen....better than a kicker's flop after a breeze hits him from a blocked lineman. :rolleyes: