SportsWrath

Carl on the Mitchell Report

From the sound of it, you won't be around to enjoy it. Too bad. :closedeyes:

It's called karma, bud. People who walk around as pent up and angry as you get sick and die.

Yeah, if I die it's because I bash scrawny little bitches like you on the internet. Good theory.

No, actually you're sick because you drink too much, and you drink too much because you're miserable with your life. Regardless, the important thing is that you don't have much time left here on Earth. :cheers:

Wishing someone with an illness would die, whom you've never met. Classy guy. I hope Karma plays a huge role in your life buddy.

No, actually you're sick because you drink too much, and you drink too much because you're miserable with your life. Regardless, the important thing is that you don't have much time left here on Earth. :cheers:

I drink too much, and I love my life. :)

and yeah, the whole wanting him to die thing, kinda shitty dude.

Wow, I think your disease may already be eating away at your brain. Anyway, thanks, but I'm well aware of the meaning of karma. Go back and read my post to see who the fool is, then get some rest. Feeb.

Wow, I think you're a complete idiot and always have been.

Here's a hint, Karma is what you do to others will effect what happens to you. Saying I'm sick because I blast on your ass has absolutely nothing to do with your karma.

Thought so, fuckwad.

and I'll outlive you, so dont worry too much, and try to get some sleep.

Wow, I think you're a complete idiot and always have been.

Here's a hint, Karma is what you do to others will effect what happens to you. Saying I'm sick because I blast on your ass has absolutely nothing to do with your karma.

Thought so, fuckwad.

and I'll outlive you, so dont worry too much, and try to get some sleep.

You didn't say you hope my karma plays a huge role in my life, you said you hope karma plays a huge role in my life. It has. Your karma. Get it now, simpleton? Now you can go die.

So is saying unkind things about the wives and kids of people you've never met. When people do that to me, I hope they die.

Yeah, Mother Theresa here. Hey, lets forget about queef talking shit about my girl since day one. It's cool, you can wish I would die, but like I said I'll out live your old ass. Bank on it.