SportsWrath

Vikings, Dolphins agree on Culpepper trade

jranieli

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5411538

Vikings, Dolphins agree on Culpepper trade

Jay Glazer / FOXSports.com

Posted: 2 minutes ago

Daunte Culpepper finally has his wish.

FOXSports.com has learned the Vikings and Dolphins have agreed on a trade with Miami sending a second-round pick to the Vikings in exchange for the Pro Bowl quarterback.

The trade is contingent upon Culpepper passing a physical.

I'm thrilled with this news on a couple of levels.

First, I have WR Chris Chambers in my dynasty league. The only thing holding him back from being a top 5 receiver in this league is QB play.

Second, I picked up Brad Johnson late last season. He's now firmly entrenched as a starter in Minnesota! :rock:

Vikings ship Culpepper to Dolphins

By JON KRAWCZYNSKI, AP Sports Writer

March 14, 2006

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- The Minnesota Vikings traded disgruntled quarterback Daunte Culpepper to the Miami Dolphins on Tuesday.

Vikings spokesman Tom West confirmed the deal, but did not give specifics. Several media reports say Minnesota received a 2007 second-round pick in return.

The deal gives Culpepper the out he wanted from Minnesota, where he made the Pro Bowl three times in seven seasons. But his relationship with the organization had deteriorated swiftly in recent weeks, as Culpepper apparently felt unwanted.

Culpepper is coming off a subpar season before it ended Oct. 30, when he tore three ligaments in his knee during a game against Carolina.

Damn you guys, you always beat me to the news, so I posted it anyway....hehe :P

Dolphins are taking the East this year- hands down

The best part was Culpepper passed the physical and he was born and raised in Volusia County where I've lived for 20 of my 23 years! UCF and Deland where is homes.... Deltona is 5 miles away