SportsWrath

If Piece doesnt go

*SDMF*

Im for one am looking forward to seeing him play again. AP is a good tackler, but he hardly ever gets a big play.

He really doesn't have to...that's why we have sick ends...he just has to be solid, and he is.

He really doesn't have to...that's why we have sick ends...he just has to be solid, and he is.

I dont see what our ends have to do with it. Yea, he is solid, at letting a RB or TE catch the ball, then makes the tackle. Never a blocked pass, never a INT, never causes a fummble, never a sack. We dont have "sick ends" so that we can have a mediocer MLBer. Im not saying I want him gone, nor am I saying I want CB to replace him. I just want to see what the kid can do.

I dont see what our ends have to do with it. Yea, he is solid, at letting a RB or TE catch the ball, then makes the tackle. Never a blocked pass, never a INT, never causes a fummble, never a sack. We dont have "sick ends" so that we can have a mediocer MLBer. Im not saying I want him gone, nor am I saying I want CB to replace him. I just want to see what the kid can do.

He's our defensive leader...the field general if you will, doggy. Not good at pass coverage huh...? How many receptions does LJ Smith have today? And he's playing injured with two scrubs playing safety behind him. And btw, I know he has a pick this season, a fumble recovery, and a sack. He's a run stuffing linebacker who doesn't excel at pass coverage(but is serviceable at it) and who isn't often sent on the blitz. What do you want him to do, he can't sack the quarterback if that's not what his role is on this defense? Sacks come from our ends and outside linebackers(well, more so when we had Kiwanuka) and it's worked all year. They make the big plays.

So I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh, and btw, he leads our team in tackles by more than 10.