SportsWrath

Giants ask about Matsui

Ditto

Lowry's a 15 game winner on the yanks- christ he won 14 with a crap team. also, he's very popular with the female fans. could reach lee mazilli status in NY. :)

But he's a Natinal League pitcher. Name one NL pitcher the Yankees have acquired over the past 4 years that have helped the Yankees.

Lowry's a 15 game winner on the yanks- christ he won 14 with a crap team. also, he's very popular with the female fans. could reach lee mazilli status in NY. :)

I'm looking at the ERA, which would be higher in the AL, and we already have Jeter to wow the chicks. Enough's enough!

Anyway, I heard it's for Cain and Lincecum, in which case it would probably be not so good for the Giants because of Matsui's suspect knee. I didn't hear Betemit's name.

I'm looking at the ERA, which would be higher in the AL, and we already have Jeter to wow the chicks. Enough's enough!

Anyway, I heard it's for Cain and Lincecum, in which case it would probably be not so good for the Giants because of Matsui's suspect knee. I didn't hear Betemit's name.

Matsui isn't worth one of those players, never mind two of them.

on the back page of the news today it says the yanks want to rid themselves of one of their pricey players so they can get back into the santana sweepstakes (nice try hank, we all know you're once again getting called on your bluff). abreau is one of the guys pictured---um, why did you pick up his option?

Ditto's smokin shit again- no way that one of them were even mentioned (by the giants) for matsui

He strikes me as the type of guy who thinks the Yankees can trade their

shitty prospects and players and gets the other teams good players/

prospects back in return.

Doesn't work like that Ditto, this isn't X Box.

Ditto's smokin shit again- no way that one of them were even mentioned (by the giants) for matsui

I can only tell you what I heard. My paper’s saying the Yankees are interested in Sanchez, whoever that is. It’s probably a moot point anyway. If Matsui’s wheels are shot, he can’t play every day, and it’s doubtful he’d agree to a trade anyway, unless he likes being a little closer to home.

ditto's a cool guy but he drank a lot of yankee kool aid over the years.

ditto's a cool guy but he drank a lot of yankee kool aid over the years.

I don't know whether to say thanks or sulk. And, btw, I don't even want this trade to go through. Matsui's a good ball player, an adequate fielder, and a 100/100 guy. He's part of a four man outfield that worked well for us last year. We have enough pitching without dismantling the rest of the team.

I hope you mean the prospects that have a low ceiling and not that all Yankee prospects have no potential.

I agree that Matsui for just Lincecum is a dumb trade for the SF Giants.