SportsWrath

Sorry about that...

E-town Giant

Wanted to appologize for my little outburst on sunday (those that saw the 25 identical posts know...). I vow to not burn another jersey (at least for a week) when I whitness people making stupid decisions again (like countless interceptions that took a game out of our reach).

On the upside I do belive that was a good thing to happen to Eli..., I'm willing to belive that after that embaresment, he will awaken and go on an impressive run to help carry this team through the end of the regular season... GO ELI!!! :flex::rock:

We will beat the bears 31-17... as long as we don't kick the ball to Hester

Wanted to apologize for my little outburst on Sunday (those that saw the 25 identical posts know...). I vow to not burn another jersey (at least for a week) when I witness people making stupid decisions again (like countless interceptions that took a game out of our reach).

On the upside I do believe that was a good thing to happen to Eli..., I'm willing to believe that after that embarrassment, he will awaken and go on an impressive run to help carry this team through the end of the regular season... GO ELI!!! :flex::rock:

Many good things can come out of an embarrassing loss so let's hope corrections have been made.

Wanted to appologize for my little outburst on sunday (those that saw the 25 identical posts know...). I vow to not burn another jersey (at least for a week) when I whitness people making stupid decisions again (like countless interceptions that took a game out of our reach).

On the upside I do belive that was a good thing to happen to Eli..., I'm willing to belive that after that embaresment, he will awaken and go on an impressive run to help carry this team through the end of the regular season... GO ELI!!! :flex::rock:

Just kick it out of bounds (Tynes is good at that) and let the defense take over.

Eli will NOT get "on a run" to lead this team going into the playoffs. We will get in, again, because the NFC sucks and we started 6-2 and won an important game in Detroit. Eli is not terrible, but I don't think he's capable of putting the team on his back. People say he's led the Giants to the playoffs 2 straight years, but come on, we were 6-2 a year ago and finished 8-8, partly because Eli played poorly. Yeah, the team was decimated by injuries, but that was the perfect time for Eli to assert himself and put the team on his back and carry them. Instead, they held on for dear life and stumbled into the playoffs. He doesn't have "IT", and I think now we have seen enough to finally realize this. At least I have. I still root for him, because he's a Giant and a stand up guy.

Eli will NOT get "on a run" to lead this team going into the playoffs. We will get in, again, because the NFC sucks and we started 6-2 and won an important game in Detroit. Eli is not terrible, but I don't think he's capable of putting the team on his back. People say he's led the Giants to the playoffs 2 straight years, but come on, we were 6-2 a year ago and finished 8-8, partly because Eli played poorly. Yeah, the team was decimated by injuries, but that was the perfect time for Eli to assert himself and put the team on his back and carry them. Instead, they held on for dear life and stumbled into the playoffs. He doesn't have "IT", and I think now we have seen enough to finally realize this. At least I have. I still root for him, because he's a Giant and a stand up guy.

Also Tiki really carried this team during that time. When ever Tiki was shutdown the O fizzled out. Actually now that I think about it unless the Giants get a running game established the O usually bombs.

That's true of most NFL games though.

True the run sets up the pass but it seems that when the run fails Eli just falls apart. I guess we are being to hard on the guy but I think most people are just disappointed that he hasn't turned into a top tier QB. Ohhhh well, maybe one day. <_<