SportsWrath

Time to shut down Plaxico

osi724dasack

No you're right Storm, Plax is just faking an injury.

haha, yah because that's the basis of my whole point. :rolleyes:

fact is, Plaxico sucks in the second half of the season. Or against any good team. Definitely not a Pro Bowl caliber player.

haha, yah because that's the basis of my whole point. :rolleyes:

fact is, Plaxico sucks in the second half of the season. Or against any good team. Definitely not a Pro Bowl caliber player.

Played pretty well against the Cowboys in week one.

Played very well against the Redskins in week three, I'd say those are

pretty good teams.

Played pretty well against the Cowboys in week one.

Played very well against the Redskins in week three, I'd say those are

pretty good teams.

AGAIN, you're missing my point. It'd be nice to have a consistent number 1 wide receiver for a change. Not Slacksico Burress.

AGAIN, you're missing my point. It'd be nice to have a consistent number 1 wide receiver for a change. Not Slacksico Burress.

Like Toomer? Yeah he was our number one for how many years?

Come on. Plax was leading the league in td catches thru the first 6 weeks I think.

He's more than capable when he's healthy. Especially considering this is a run first offense.

Or atleast it's supposed to be.

And for the record, you're the only person in this whole thread who referred to him as a pro bowl receiver. ;)

Like Toomer? Yeah he was our number one for how many years?

Come on. Plax was leading the league in td catches thru the first 6 weeks I think.

He's more than capable when he's healthy. Especially considering this is a run first offense.

Or atleast it's supposed to be.

And for the record, you're the only person in this whole thread who referred to him as a pro bowl receiver. ;)

And you're just now getting in on giving Plax dome, homie. Tree has said it before. Hence, I was talking to Tree. I've been shit talking Slacksico ever since he started doing nothing the second half of the year two seasons ago(I really dont care about his Pittsburgh days when Hines Ward outshined him into accepting a meager contract compared to what he and his agent was asking for). Nothing in the playoffs. Nothing against good teams when we need him to be (as in, the second half of the season). All I hear about from Tree is how his TD number will get him into the Pro Bowl. That may or may not be true, I understand TD is by far THE most important stat, but if your Number One falls off every year, you cant EVER expect a guy like that to make the Pro Bowl.

And by the way, no one gives a shit about the Pro Bowl, anyway. The fans vote in their favorite players. And besides, if the fans ain't talking about the player halfway through the season, he aint gonna be voted in!

And you're just now getting in on giving Plax dome, homie. Tree has said it before. Hence, I was talking to Tree. I've been shit talking Slacksico ever since he started doing nothing the second half of the year two seasons ago(I really dont care about his Pittsburgh days when Hines Ward outshined him into accepting a meager contract compared to what he and his agent was asking for). Nothing in the playoffs. Nothing against good teams when we need him to be (as in, the second half of the season). All I hear about from Tree is how his TD number will get him into the Pro Bowl. That may or may not be true, I understand TD is by far THE most important stat, but if your Number One falls off every year, you cant EVER expect a guy like that to make the Pro Bowl.

And by the way, no one gives a shit about the Pro Bowl, anyway. The fans vote in their favorite players. And besides, if the fans ain't talking about the player halfway through the season, he aint gonna be voted in!

Giving plax dome? Homie? It's cute when white boys try to talk like brothas.

Were you beating plax down when he was leading the league in td's?

Or how bout when he score 3 td's and 144 yards against that good dallas team? I bet you were quiet that week. :rolleyes:

I didn't label him a Pro Bowler already, I said if his number continued on the same course as they did in the first half then he'd make it. You labeling him a slacker when he's clearly playing hurt (which you also denied) is just pathetic.

Giving plax dome? Homie? It's cute when white boys try to talk like brothas.

Were you beating plax down when he was leading the league in td's?

Or how bout when he score 3 td's and 144 yards against that good dallas team? I bet you were quiet that week. :rolleyes:

Was that the second half of the season in which he inevitably falls apart...every year? I didn't realize that dome was black slang. I also didn't realize that slang was limited to race. You ignorant bastard.

I didn't label him a Pro Bowler already, I said if his number continued on the same course as they did in the first half then he'd make it. You labeling him a slacker when he's clearly playing hurt (which you also denied) is just pathetic.

I guess he was hurt the previous years after week eight, too.

Was that the second half of the season in which he inevitably falls apart...every year? I didn't realize that dome was black slang. I also didn't realize that slang was limited to race. You ignorant bastard.

Slang isn't limited by race but it's often defined/developed by it. Ever hear of ebonics? No? Because you are indeed a fuckwit as tree stated.

Plax doesn't always fall apart in the last half of the season. But if you knew anything about football, you'd understand why players often do. It's a tough game that wears on you as the season goes on. But your pansy ass wouldn't know that would you. I think you were more the band geek in school. Am I right? ;)

In 2001 3 of the 4 good games by plax were in the last 8 games.

2002 same thing.

2003 2 of his best 4 games in the last 8.

2004 1 of 2 good games in last 8. Injury year.

2005 3 of his best 4 games in last 8.

2006 another injury year, 1 of only 2 100 yd games came in the last 8.

2007 injury year that's not over.

If you'd care to do the math on the completed years he's been a starter, you would find exactly 49% of his catches came in the last half of the season, 49% of his yards came in the last half of the season, and 49% of his touchdowns came in the last half of the season. I don't know where you went to school, but I don't think a 1% difference means Plax "always falls apart in the second half of the season."

The stats say you're full of shit. And the fact that any players production falls when their injured says you're full of shit. And plax may not be a probowl receiver, but when he's healthy he's a threat that draws double coverage opening up favorable matches with other receivers. I know that's hard to get your band geek brain around.

Slang isn't limited by race but it's often defined/developed by it. Ever hear of ebonics? No? Because you are indeed a fuckwit as tree stated.

Plax doesn't always fall apart in the last half of the season. But if you knew anything about football, you'd understand why players often do. It's a tough game that wears on you as the season goes on. But your pansy ass wouldn't know that would you. I think you were more the band geek in school. Am I right? ;)

In 2001 3 of the 4 good games by plax were in the last 8 games.

2002 same thing.

2003 2 of his best 4 games in the last 8.

2004 1 of 2 good games in last 8. Injury year.

2005 3 of his best 4 games in last 8.

2006 another injury year, 1 of only 2 100 yd games came in the last 8.

2007 injury year that's not over.

If you'd care to do the math on the completed years he's been a starter, you would find exactly 49% of his catches came in the last half of the season, 49% of his yards came in the last half of the season, and 49% of his touchdowns came in the last half of the season. I don't know where you went to school, but I don't think a 1% difference means Plax "always falls apart in the second half of the season."

The stats say you're full of shit. And the fact that any players production falls when their injured says you're full of shit. And plax may not be a probowl receiver, but when he's healthy he's a threat that draws double coverage opening up favorable matches with other receivers. I know that's hard to get your band geek brain around.

I've heard of ebonics, but homie and dome left that area years and years and years ago.

You're right, I know nothing about football. But at least I don't blindly defend my teams "Superstars" despite their many flaws.

And no, I only know how to play guitar. Something that's cool. I was a baseball superstar, holmes.

I've heard of ebonics, but homie and dome left that area years and years and years ago.

You're right, I know nothing about football. But at least I don't blindly defend my teams "Superstars" despite their many flaws.

And no, I only know how to play guitar. Something that's cool. I was a baseball superstar, holmes.

Homei and dome left that area years ago cause stupid suburban white boys think they sound cool when they use 'em. And when the stupid suburban kids start using it, it ain't cool anymore homie.

Wow you play guitar? Awesome! :rolleyes: WTF does that have to do with anything?

Using facts to prove you're an idiot is not 'blindly defending my team's superstar'. You're wrong, and

you admittedly know nothing about football. Case closed.

Homei and dome left that area years ago cause stupid suburban white boys think they sound cool when they use 'em. And when the stupid suburban kids start using it, it ain't cool anymore homie.

Wow you play guitar? Awesome! :rolleyes: WTF does that have to do with anything?

Using facts to prove you're an idiot is not 'blindly defending my team's superstar'. You're wrong, and

you admittedly know nothing about football. Case closed.

You said I was a band geek, completely wrong. The only kind of band I'd associate myself with his my METAL band, hell yah! ;)

Also, I live no where close to a suburb of anything. And by the way, it's not like I said you were skeet skeet skeeting all over Plaxico(which you are), homie and dome are common slang. Sorry brohan. Besides, how would you know if I were black or white anyway, you skeet skeet skeeting over pictures of me? You sure follow me around being gay enough.

I can't wait until we get a wide receiver that will actually step up, but I guess thats what we got Shockey for. I got nothing against Shockey. Only Slacksico. Who should be having 10 receptions, 140 yards, and a TD every game at 6 5 with his talent. But no, tiny cornerbacks like Anthony Henry, Terrence Newman and Fernando Bryand shut his ass dowwwwwwwn.

You said I was a band geek, completely wrong. The only kind of band I'd associate myself with his my METAL band, hell yah! ;)

Also, I live no where close to a suburb of anything. And by the way, it's not like I said you were skeet skeet skeeting all over Plaxico(which you are), homie and dome are common slang. Sorry brohan. Besides, how would you know if I were black and white anyway, you skeet skeet skeeting over pictures of me? You sure follow me around being gay enough.

I can't wait until we get a wide receiver that will actually step up, but I guess thats what we got Shockey for. I got nothing against Shockey. Only Slacksico. Who should be having 10 receptions, 140 yards, and a TD every game at 6 5 with his talent. But no, tiny cornerbacks like Anthony Henry, Terrence Newman and Fernando Bryand shut his ass dowwwwwwwn.

You already lost. Discussion is over. You know nothing about football.

What I said, stormy, was 'I bet you were a band geek in school'. Now tell me I'm wrong. You weren't in a metal band in highschool were you. ;) And metal has been lame since the late 90's.

I don't care where you live numbnuts. I said when stupid white suburban boys start using slang, it's no longer cool. That's why new slang pops up often. Understand?

FYI, I've been playing guitar for about 22 years, but I don't see how that fits into this conversation. :confused:

You are the man.

You already lost. Discussion is over. You know nothing about football.

What I said, stormy, was 'I bet you were a band geek in school'. Now tell me I'm wrong. You weren't in a metal band in highschool were you. ;) And metal has been lame since the late 90's.

I don't care where you live numbnuts. I said when stupid white suburban boys start using slang, it's no longer cool. That's why new slang pops up often. Understand?

FYI, I've been playing guitar for about 22 years, but I don't see how that fits into this conversation. :confused:

You are the man.

Actually, I was. I dont know anything about any big band instrument. Homie. I play like Steve Vai!

Actually, I was. I dont know anything about any big band instrument. Homie. I play like Steve Vai!

I guess I was mistaken in thinking that was your thread a few years back titled "I'm learning how to play guitar."

Steve Vai? :mellow:

You are the man.

College - A Few Years Back = High School

So you were in a metal band in high school while you were learning to play guitar?

Amazing. I bet you were good. Let me guess, you played some power chord rendition of 'smoke on the water'.

Storm and the lords of the underwear. :D

So you were in a metal band in high school while you were learning to play guitar?

Amazing. I bet you were good. Let me guess, you played some power chord rendition of 'smoke on the water'.

Storm and the lords of the underwear. :D

Chainsaw Castration!

:D that's pretty funny. our punk band in highschool was silo of shit.

Hahaha, word. That's mad funny...I always worried about putting Chainsaw Castration on a cd though, in case I could ever make money off it (I hate work)...

:doh:

144 yards, 3TDs. Sound familiar? Burress vs Henry and Newman in Week 1, when he wasn't injured.

:doh:

144 yards, 3TDs. Sound familiar? Burress vs Henry and Newman in Week 1, when he wasn't injured.

Newman didn't play week 1, not that it would've mattered. None of those guys can cover Plax when he doesn't have a bum ankle. It's kind of hard to cut and jump on an ankle sprain. :mellow: