SportsWrath

It's that time of week again, Golden Corral 500 - Atlanta Motor Speedway

jranieli

If you guys don't want me to keep making new threads I wont. I can just re-edit the older ones. Anyway so far I have used. Junior, Biffle and Martin. I moved up a few spots and now in 11th place. Weeks 2 race really killed me. I am only 200 points out though. Any thoughts?

I forgot what the rules are. Can you only use a driver 1 time all year?

Jimmie is a good pick but he is a good pick every week. :LMAO: I would go with Edwards or Kahne.

I can use only one driver for a race. It is split into three parts. So one driver every 12 races. I should have used Johnson once during the last three races. Watch I take him and he breaks down. That would be my luck.

I can use only one driver for a race. It is split into three parts. So one driver every 12 races. I should have used Johnson once during the last three races. Watch I take him and he breaks down. That would be my luck.

that would be nice actually :TU:

oh damn I better call in fernando before Morgan sees me :LMAO:

Well what do you guys think? I am looking at Johnson, Edwards, Kahne and Stewart. I am leaning towards Edwards then anything but when is it a good time to pick Johnson, and no not the last three last races.

Stewart is a good call, I have a feeling Bobby Lobonte will have a good race, he always has done well at Atlanta, but that was for Gibbs.

All the ones listed are solid choices for this race, if all else fails, go with last years winner, carl Edwards.

Also, Ryan Newman is worth thinking about.

Well what do you guys think? I am looking at Johnson, Edwards, Kahne and Stewart. I am leaning towards Edwards then anything but when is it a good time to pick Johnson, and no not the last three last races.

I would use Johnson in the Coca Cola 600 @ Lowe's (12th race).

I don't get it, who is fernando?

you didnt see the Mark Martin ,Carl edwards commercial where the fans what Edwards to do a back flip but declines so Mark Martin is hidding behind a stack of tires and he gets on his nextel and calls "Fernando" in who (with a helmet on) comes running in and does flips and summer saults and shit and lands on to the stack of tires and does the edwards backflip into where Mark martin was hiding out and Fernando goes out of site and up pops Marl Martin with the helmet in his hands amd is waving to the cheering crowd :LMAO: