SportsWrath

Last Man Standing

jranieli

So here is who I have taken so far.

Steelers, Ravens, Panthers, Cowboys, Giants, Chargers, Skins and Pats

I am in a really bad spot here. Here are the games that i could take. I am looking at Tennessee and Jacksonville this week. Going to be really tough.

Arizona at Tampa Bay

Carolina at Tennessee

Cincinnati at Buffalo

Denver at Detroit

Green Bay at Kansas City

Jacksonville at New Orleans

Seattle at Cleveland

Houston at Oakland

So here is who I have taken so far.

Steelers, Ravens, Panthers, Cowboys, Giants, Chargers, Skins and Pats

I am in a really bad spot here. Here are the games that i could take. I am looking at Tennessee and Jacksonville this week. Going to be really tough.

Arizona at Tampa Bay

Carolina at Tennessee

Cincinnati at Buffalo

Denver at Detroit

Green Bay at Kansas City

Jacksonville at New Orleans

Seattle at Cleveland

Houston at Oakland

Remind me how this goes again? If its sure picks, take Dallas outta your choices. The eagles are beating them Sun, guaranteed.

Outta the remaining games none look sure, but Id bet that Kansas city beats GB. Theyre due for a letdown.

Am I even close on how this wks?

Buffalo are better than that, and Cinci's D are scarily bad. I'd look at Washington over the Jets.

Oh i agree, but I assume the point of thuis is to make you choose each team at some point? If so, this may be the only time to take Cincy. of course i also havn't looked at their schedule, but they play in a tough division.

Oh i agree, but I assume the point of thuis is to make you choose each team at some point? If so, this may be the only time to take Cincy. of course i also havn't looked at their schedule, but they play in a tough division.

One pick a week, so there's 16 teams he can ignore. I'd leave Cinci to the end as they're always busting their asses to try to make the play-offs in the last few weeks. I won't bet on them right now. Way too flakey.

One pick a week, so there's 16 teams he can ignore. I'd leave Cinci to the end as they're always busting their asses to try to make the play-offs in the last few weeks. I won't bet on them right now. Way too flakey. Buffalo on the other hand has won me money two weeks in a row.