SportsWrath

Is it just me...

Kinda, I mean every year then went without winning a World Series was such

a cool story line. That's why the 2004 Red Sox was such a cool team, like finally

the curse of the bambino is gone and their is no more "wait till next year"

Now they have become everything they hated about the Yankees...well everything they claimed they hated about the Yankees, I think they were just envious of all the championships.

Now they have become everything they hated about the Yankees...well everything they claimed they hated about the Yankees, I think they were just envious of all the championships.

You think?

Hell, you have the most championships of any team in any team in professional

sports...who wouldn't be jealous.

You think?

Hell, you have the most championships of any team in any team in professional

sports...who wouldn't be jealous.

It's ok to be jealous...it's a natural human emotion, but just be honest, don't come up with 100000 different reasons and then say, "If we had to buy championships, I wouldn't want them." (yes I have heard that from many a Red Sox fan)

It's ok to be jealous...it's a natural human emotion, but just be honest, don't come up with 100000 different reasons and then say, "If we had to buy championships, I wouldn't want them." (yes I have heard that from many a Red Sox fan)

It's pure bullshit. Even if you did buy a championship as a fan, I sure as hell

am not giving that up. That Red Sox fan is a liar, total liar.

But I also think flaunting the 26 World Championships is a big ridiculous. I see the shirts

that say Yankees: 26 World Series.......Boston: 6 (now 7). That fan wasn't even alive

for more than 4/5th of them.

It's pure bullshit. Even if you did buy a championship as a fan, I sure as hell

am not giving that up. That Red Sox fan is a liar, total liar.

But I also think flaunting the 26 World Championships is a big ridiculous. I see the shirts

that say Yankees: 26 World Series.......Boston: 6 (now 7). That fan wasn't even alive

for more than 4/5th of them.

so it's 4-2 in our generation. I have a feeling the Red Sox aren't done either.

I don't start flaunting until people start giving me shit for being a Yankees fan, and the only reason I go there is because I know that is what really stings. I am a die hard Yankee fan, but I'm not one of those sports fans that is so insecure that he judges his worth of a man on the success of the teams he supports. I rarely even saw "WE" when I talk about my favorite teams because I don't play for them, I support them. They would succeed or fail with or without my support.

I guess you won't hear them say they bought a championship (like they always said about the Yanks) anytime soon.

I don't start flaunting until people start giving me shit for being a Yankees fan, and the only reason I go there is because I know that is what really stings. I am a die hard Yankee fan, but I'm not one of those sports fans that is so insecure that he judges his worth of a man on the success of the teams he supports. I rarely even saw "WE" when I talk about my favorite teams because I don't play for them, I support them. They would succeed or fail with or without my support.

That is the exact reason why I loath most 69'er and Broke Back fans who do not live in their respective regions and are usually people born in the 70's or afterward. I have no problem with true fans of those teams who wear their jackets proudly during the losing streaks (I did that through the 70's with Giants jerseys) however prolonged...I only have a problem with bandwagon jumpers. Now you will see all of those Greenbay jackets that the moths have not chewed up arising from the purgatory of the attic. :P

That is the exact reason why I loath most 69'er and Broke Back fans who do not live in their respective regions and are usually people born in the 70's or afterward. I have no problem with true fans of those teams who wear their jackets proudly during the losing streaks (I did that through the 70's with Giants jerseys) however prolonged...I only have a problem with bandwagon jumpers. Now you will see all of those Greenbay jackets that the moths have not chewed up arising from the purgatory of the attic. :P

I'm right there with you TBCvP.