SportsWrath

the Giants Rookie of the year

Lughead

Man I sure miss watching him play. I wish I had all those Giant games on DVD from 81' on

check out all names of the Qb's he sacks , sure takes you back to a different era. An era I lived threw and era seemingly so long ago and almost forgot. Man I sure miss the old days . Is there a way to get old eighties games? I did buy the Giant's /Redskins Game" where LT broke Theismans leg " on ebay. but damn to search on ebay for every 80's era Giants game would be damn near impossible

Watching that just gives such a huge reminder of how great LT was and how he energized a franchise that was desperately in need of a boost. LT is the REAL LT.

LT is the ONLY LT, I refuse to call LaDanian LT, for Taylor has already immortalized that and owns that name. There was absolutley no one better, no argument, no discussion...PERIOD! LT was and always will be the best EVA!!!

Yeah all of the SD Tomlinson lovers can drop dead. LT was the greatest player in NFL history. You would still be seeing the two back set if it was not for him. RB blocking LT=QB on a stretcher. :P Watching the late 60's and 70's Giants prepared me for the nirvana that was LT ranging from sideline to sideline. Just imagine if the guy was more into conditioning than partying. He could have added another 2-3 years to his career. I still cannot believe some of the things he did that I saw with my own two eyes.

Yeah all of the SD Tomlinson lovers can drop dead. LT was the greatest player in NFL history. You would still be seeing the two back set if it was not for him. RB blocking LT=QB on a stretcher. :P Watching the late 60's and 70's Giants prepared me for the nirvana that was LT ranging from sideline to sideline. Just imagine if the guy was more into conditioning than partying. He could have added another 2-3 years to his career. I still cannot believe some of the things he did that I saw with my own two eyes.

Yeah, what othe LB can put up DE #'s for sacks? I mean, it didnt matter where the play was on the field, LT was there. Friggin amazing he was.

Yeah, what othe LB can put up DE #'s for sacks? I mean, it didnt matter where the play was on the field, LT was there. Friggin amazing he was.

Exactly...and the Giants knew they had something special in that they a very conservative organization basically left him to do his own thing....whatever that was. Just as long as the Gary Hogenbooms of the world ran scared. :lol: