SportsWrath

Ronnie Brown out for season

Lubeck

Torn ACL.

You know I feel really bad for Dolphins fans.

This team had better not lose this week though. I read somewhere today about how this 5-2 start feels a lot better to the players than the past 5-2 starts because they came by beating the other team, not by having some lucky plays or calls....I hope that carries over and they don't trip themselves up on such a pathetic team.

This only makes me fear the Dolphins more.

Please, the Dolphins are putrid and we already are building exuses. I do not care who the RB, QB, whatever is for this team we should beat them. They suck. We lose this game and that is a true letdown. Take away the travel factor. As long as we concentrate and treat it like business we should beat them easily.

Please, the Dolphins are putrid and we already are building exuses. I do not care who the RB, QB, whatever is for this team we should beat them. They suck. We lose this game and that is a true letdown. Take away the travel factor. As long as we concentrate and treat it like business we should beat them easily.

The Giants are a couple thousand miles closer to London too. We have zero excuses.