SportsWrath

Play Scenario's : what would you do?

Lughead

OK here is the set up its 1st and 10 at the Packers 15 yard line.

here is the set we should go with

3 WR set Burress to the left flanked by Toomer and Mix to the right with Shockey on the Line

Eli in shotgun with ward to his side

Snap the ball and quickly check the DB's see who is being doubled (most likely Burress) after Eli see's this he has a choice on the double fade routs either Mix or Burress depending on seperation and coverage then If thats gone (with a quick Pump fake to either corner)he has Shockey going up the middle and Toomer on a flare out to the sideline and ward picking up a blitz or sliding out for a dump off.

is there any other plays you People would want to see them run ? I know I know anyplay for positive yardage with no Int's, Fumbles, Flags or Injuries ... Yadda yadda Yadda :P

What I'd like to see:

Ward becomes the #1 RB (even when Jacobs comes back). Jacobs can stay as the power-goal line RB. Ward has a closer running style as Tiki did, so the O line can run block as usual.

Move Mathias back to DE!!!

Find a LB !!!!!

read the title .This thread is not about coaching decisions and the Gm ;)

What I'd like to see:

Ward becomes the #1 RB (even when Jacobs comes back). Jacobs can stay as the power-goal line RB. Ward has a closer running style as Tiki did, so the O line can run block as usual.

Move Mathias back to DE!!!

Find a LB !!!!!

You mean like Blackburn?? I think they should move him to OLB and move Kiwi back to DE. I like your idea with Ward/Jacobs though, real thunder and lightning.

OK here is the set up its 1st and 10 at the Packers 15 yard line.

here is the set we should go with

3 WR set Burress to the left flanked by Toomer and Mix to the right with Shockey on the Line

Eli in shotgun with ward to his side

Snap the ball and quickly check the DB's see who is being doubled (most likely Burress) after Eli see's this he has a choice on the double fade routs either Mix or Burress depending on seperation and coverage then If thats gone (with a quick Pump fake to either corner)he has Shockey going up the middle and Toomer on a flare out to the sideline and ward picking up a blitz or sliding out for a dump off.

is there any other plays you People would want to see them run ? I know I know anyplay for positive yardage with no Int's, Fumbles, Flags or Injuries ... Yadda yadda Yadda :P

If were in the red zone, I like this setup you have here, but instead, hand off to Ward up the middle.