SportsWrath

Wagner

xxi-xxv

I tell you what, I had been all over Minaya for his shittiness in regards to the Mets pen, but Castillo has solidified the 2b and #2 hole and the bench is so much better with Anderson, Gotay, Conine and soon to be Endy.

Great and surprising win.

****note to self, always make anti Wagner threads and the Mets seem to win, see bases loaded no outs vs Braves 2 weeks ago*****

Let me ask you this, on the Reyes bloop, what was thug thinking? Why didn't he charge the ball?

What a great win. Fucking Wagner though. They cannot do that. He lets to many guys on.

We will be sure to hear though how he has only blown 2 saves all year during tomorrows game, when he enters up 3 runs and the 7th 8th and 9th hitters due up ;)

I tell you what, I had been all over Minaya for his shittiness in regards to the Mets pen, but Castillo has solidified the 2b and #2 hole and the bench is so much better with Anderson, Gotay, Conine and soon to be Endy.

Great and surprising win.

****note to self, always make anti Wagner threads and the Mets seem to win, see bases loaded no outs vs Braves 2 weeks ago*****

I can't wait till Petey's back. :)

We will be sure to hear though how he has only blown 2 saves all year during tomorrows game, when he enters up 3 runs and the 7th 8th and 9th hitters due up ;)

I wasn't talking about Hoffman, I was talking about Bradley. Why didn't he run to catch it. I knew right there the game was over. Big win tonight, with Philadelphia winning. Big big big win!! AND at HOME too

i cant believe we won. this team is really turning the corner. down by 1 with te 7-8-9 coming up against hoffman... i thought we'd roll over and die.

im really impressed.

this pen has to pick it up though.

i haven't had cable or internet in 3 days (at library now) so i checked here before espn or anything to find out the score, doesn't look like i'd like to know the details.

nope, Hoffman and Wagner looked like crap tonight. Hoffman just looked bad.

I love you Marlon Anderson

I was so happy when the Mets got him back. Endy is working his way back, as well as Pedro, who will provide a huge lift for this team just with his presence alone. I pray to God that Alou stays healthy, because he really does make a world of difference when he's in the lineup.