SportsWrath

WHAT A SHAME!

BadEgg

It's certainly unfortunate for the Yankees that they had to travel to Anaheim at such a critical juncture of the season. :o

On the flip side, I will certainly enjoy watching the Angels officially begin nailing the coffin shut. I'm sure Boston will finish the job at some point.

And Phil Hughes? Don't get me started... :lol:

It's certainly unfortunate for the Yankees that they had to travel to Anaheim at such a critical juncture of the season. :o

On the flip side, I will certainly enjoy watching the Angels officially begin nailing the coffin shut. I'm sure Boston will finish the job at some point.

And Phil Hughes? Don't get me started... :lol:

ok egg, the Angels managed to get 4 whole hits off Hughes in 6.1+ innings. A Cano error, another Cano play that should have been made, 2 horrible calls by the home plate ump and the Angels get 0 runs off of him as well. Oh yeah, he left the game with a lead too, jackass.

There still is two more games against that fucking cockroach team, we can win this series.

I don't like to feed trolls fefifofum.

For one series, I will be rooting for the Yankees, just to watch BadEgg disappear from this section when the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of Southern California on the West Coast of the United States of America in the Northern Hemisphere of Earth in the Milky Way galaxy lose the next two.

For one series, I will be rooting for the Yankees, just to watch BadEgg disappear from this section when the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of Southern California on the West Coast of the United States of America in the Northern Hemisphere of Earth in the Milky Way galaxy lose the next two.

bwhahahahahahahaha :lol:

that never gets old