SportsWrath

And another one bites the dust

mws44

Turned his ankle completely sideways. Didn't get any weight off it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it is broken. <_>

I am stuck seeing mlb gamecast tonight. I have the Maryland channel MASN but the game is not being shown. Sucks, getting tougher by the day.

I am stuck seeing mlb gamecast tonight. I have the Maryland channel MASN but the game is not being shown. Sucks, getting tougher by the day.

It was nasty. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. They carried him off without putting any pressure on it.

Looked like he snapped, the fucker.

Worst injury i ever saw was a dodgers game, dude rounded third and tried to stop, his cleat caught and his leg snapped like a branch. I still shudder thinking about that. can't remember who it was but i'm positive it was a the dodgers.

Worst injury i ever saw was a dodgers game, dude rounded third and tried to stop, his cleat caught and his leg snapped like a branch. I still shudder thinking about that. can't remember who it was but i'm positive it was a the dodgers.

In all of sports its gotta be the injury to that clippers player this year, livingston i think.

I was watching a Phillies game i think, years ago and 2 out fielders collided and the 1 dude hit the wall face first and damn near broke his neck.

That was Mets/Phils I believe in May or June of 06. The game wound up being rain shortened and the Mets lost 1-0 in 5 innings. Tracshel was the starter that day and the player you are thinking of was Aaron RowandjEBaRmcE.jpg

Here is the article Rowand shuts down Mets

That was Mets/Phils I believe in May or June of 06. The game wound up being rain shortened and the Mets lost 1-0 in 5 innings. Tracshel was the starter that day and the player you are thinking of was Aaron RowandjEBaRmcE.jpg

Here is the article Rowand shuts down Mets

Nah, this was like 5 years ago, at least.